Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
Atlanta, Georgia Location Only
Our Bachelor of Science in Project Management program prepares students to obtain successful careers in the project management field. This program will prepare you to lead projects across a variety of industries and professions.
Our curriculum includes the courses required to gain critical leadership skills and technical skills. For example, you’ll learn the foundations of networks, IT terminology, how to identify KPIs for projects, how to effectively schedule projects and how to manage customer relationships.
Does the Program Provide National Certification Exam Preparation?
Yes. This program delivers the knowledge required for you to obtain various certifications, including:
- CompTIA ITF+
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management exam
- Structured Query Language-Related Certification exam
How Does It Prepare Me for the Certification Exams?
To obtain certification, you’ll need to take and pass an exam. During your program, you’ll be given the knowledge and skills required to understand the subject matter found inside those exams. Plus, our staff and faculty are always here to support you with study assistance and encouragement.
Data & Project Management Bachelor’s Program Curriculum
- College Writing
- Abnormal Psychology
- Microcomputer Applications
- Network and Security Foundations
- Information Technology Instructure, Development & Operations
- Ethics in Technology
- Methods Improvement and Change Management
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Project Performance, Quality Management and Assurance
- Project Management and Scheduling
- Customer Relationship Management, Negotiation and Competitive Decision Making
- Web Development Foundations and Applications
- Project Cost, Risk and Liability Analysis
- Managing Projects Under Uncertainty
- Information Technology Capstone
- Technical Communications
- Project and Process Communications Management and Leadership
- Emerging Trends in Project Management and Consulting
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, many careers inside the project management industry are expected to grow by 6% between 2019 and 2029. This equates to nearly 22 million new jobs. This is much faster growth than the average for other occupations.
The Project Management program prepares you for various types of entry-level occupations such as Project Manager and Project Coordinator. Project managers can work in virtually any industry from healthcare to retail.
In your career, you’ll be responsible for planning projects and solidifying goals. This will also include keeping your team on track and measuring progress on behalf of stakeholders.
Recent Project Management News & Blogs
- What Can You Do with a Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
Every organization, whether in healthcare or technology, requires the expert help of a project manager. They spend their days managing critical business projects, ensuring their organization stays on track to… Read more »
- Is a Degree in Project Management Worth It
If you’re excited to break into the field of project management, you might be wondering if a project management degree is worth it. While you can find an entry-level project management role… Read more »
- Can I Get a Bachelor’s Degree Online
The traditional route to getting your degree requires you to attend in-person classes at a local college campus. Luckily, there are other options available, including online degree programs. You can obtain… Read more »