The traditional route to getting your degree requires you to attend in-person classes at a local college campus. Luckily, there are other options available, including online degree programs. You can obtain a Bachelor’s degree online and there are many benefits to doing so.
At Cambridge, we offer several Bachelor’s degree programs to choose from in industry such as computer networking and health information management (HIM). To learn more about online Bachelor’s degree programs, keep reading.
Online Bachelor’s programs take place inside an e-learning environment. This means you’ll have access to videos and other resources to support your learning and will be required to finish online quizzes, exams and assignments.
This type of environment offers many benefits, especially for busy students and those with existing careers. Some of the benefits include:
- Flexibility: Online programs allow you to study on your own time. This means you can complete assignments after work or wherever they’ll fit inside your busy schedule.
- Lower costs: Attending class online means you save on commuting costs and other expenses such as lodging on-campus. Plus, online programs typically cost less per credit hour.
- Accessibility: Want to complete a quiz while on vacation? Need to take your schoolwork with you as you travel for work? You can do that with an online degree program. As long as you have access to the internet, you can access the e-learning environment.
Cambridge offers several 100% online Bachelor’s degree programs to fit your needs and career goals. Our programs include:
- Computer Networking: During this program, you’ll learn how to manage, troubleshoot and deploy critical computer networks.
- Cyber & Network Security: Our Cyber & Network Security program will prepare you for a rewarding career as a cyber and network security specialist.
- Data Management & Analytics: All organizations use data to make business decisions. Our Data Management & Analytics program will prepare you for work as a data analyst or another data-focused role.
- Health Information Management: Our Health Information Management program will prepare you to become an HIM professional, responsible for helping organizations ensure patient records are accurate and accessible for quality patient care.
- Project Management: If you wish to become a project manager, responsible for defining and managing organizational projects, our Project Management program might be a great fit for you.
Ready to start a new career? Want to attend a flexible online program that allows you the work/life/school balance you need? We can help. To learn more about our online Bachelor’s degree programs, give us a call today at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.