Individuals interested in jumpstarting a career in the healthcare field may benefit from the wide range of certificate and diploma programs offered by Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology and Cambridge Institute of Allied Health. These fast-paced programs offer the knowledge and training students need to pursue healthcare careers in as little as a few weeks or months.
Cambridge’s Certificate & Diploma Programs
- IV Therapy Infusion: The IV Therapy Infusion certificate program provides students with the targeted training they need for a successful career. In two weeks and approximately 30 hours, our students gain the competencies required to administer IV therapy infusions to patients in a range of medical settings.
- Medical Assistant: Our Medical Assistant diploma program offers students the hands-on training and classroom instruction needed to excel in medical assistant careers. The 36-week program covers a wide range of skills, including prepping patients for medical procedures, charting vital signs and maintaining medical records.
- Medical Billing and Coding: The online Medical Billing and Coding diploma program provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to play a key role in the delivery of patient care. Upon completion of the 37.5-week program, students are prepared to execute the duties of Medical Billing and Coding specialists, including translating codes, tracking medical records and more.
- Nursing Assistant: Our Nursing Assistant diploma program takes just six weeks to complete but offers career-launching skills and knowledge. Through a mix of in-class lectures, clinical rotations and externships, students are offered the education and training needed to administer medication, chart patient vital signs and serve as a critical component of a larger care team.
- Phlebotomy Technician: The Phlebotomy Technician Training diploma program prepares students to execute a wide range of care-critical tasks, including drawing and testing blood, evaluating patients and preparation of bodily fluids for testing. The 11-week program blends hands-on training and in-class instruction to prepare students for long-term success in the field.
- Practical Nursing: Our Diploma in Practical Nursing program prepares students to complete the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN) and pursue careers as Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN). The 54-week or 84-week program combines classroom instruction and hands-on training to prepare students to deliver basic medical care, educate patients and support registered nurses and physicians.
Why Choose Cambridge for Your Certificate or Diploma?
At Cambridge College, we know you have many options when selecting an institution of learning. We hope you’ll choose us for a number of reasons. As a student at Cambridge College, you will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Qualified instruction: Every staff member at Cambridge possesses a background in the medical field. This means that you’ll be learning from people who have been in your shoes, and the ability to speak from true experience.
- Access to technology: Cambridge maintains an extensive technology lab, allowing you to gain vital knowledge and skills while working with the technology you will use throughout your career.
- Accredited learning: Curriculum for our certification and diploma programs have been developed with specific examination and accreditation requirements in mind. This means that the quality and depth of your education is ensured.