Miami Gardens, FL
Learn More About Healthcare + IT Training at Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology’s Miami Campus
The Miami-area campus of Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is located centrally for easy access in Miami on Park Centre Boulevard. Each of our campuses houses classrooms, technology labs and offices, the perfect atmosphere to jumpstart your career. Whether you’re looking for a degree program or a diploma, we have a program to fit your needs.
Our Miami Campus Offers Many Benefits for Your Education
Our Miami Healthcare Training campus offers our students many benefits and a range of amenities including:
- Welcoming Learning Environment: Our Miami campus offers a safe and welcoming learning environment for students from all walks of life and backgrounds. Students also have access to research materials and experts currently employed in the medical and IT fields, making the campus the ideal place to learn and grow.
- Technology & Training Labs: The Miami campus is home to industry current nursing, radiologic, radiation therapy and ultrasound technology training labs, allowing students to train on the latest equipment currently used in the field. This hands-on access helps prepare students to make the transition from the classroom to the field and to be a productive member of a care team from their first day on the job.
- Clinical and Externship Programs: Cambridge partners with many of the leading medical facilities in the Miami area to develop a number of clinical and externship programs. These clinical and externship programs, include; hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other long term facilities allowing students to gain valuable experience and insight in real-world healthcare settings.
- Supportive Staff: Every member of the Miami campus staff, from advisors to administrative members, is committed to your success. Whenever you need assistance, support or guidance, our staff members are there to provide it.
- Experienced Faculty: Our Miami campus employs faculty and staff with a wide range of healthcare backgrounds. This diverse experience gives students a unique insight into the many aspects of the medical and IT fields.
- Learning Aids: The Palm Beach campus offers a fully equipped library of case studies, reference books, and audio-visual aids to supplement classroom instruction and research. Students needing additional study assistance can meet with their instructors in the library, one of the on-site offices or the campus conference room.
- Career Services Guidance: Our Career Services department is focused on helping students make the transition from the classroom to the workforce. We’ll meet with you during the application process to help you understand the employment requirements for your chosen profession and plan your education to meet them. Students who successfully complete education programs may register for our online career center and take advantage of resume preparation assistance, interviewing skills coaching and more.
Each of our locations, including our Miami Healthcare + IT Training campus, is located near restaurants, shopping and more. Our focus is to provide you with an education that allows you to balance your lifestyle and your career easily.
A Program to Fit Every Educational Goal
Our Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology Miami campus offers a wide range of healthcare education programs including:
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Diploma in Medical Assistant
- Diploma in Nursing Assistant
- Diploma in Phlebotomy Technician
Visit Our Miami Campus Today
Our Miami campus is the perfect place to begin your healthcare or IT career. To get started today, or to schedule a tour of the facility, discuss your career goals with one of our advisors by reaching out today.