If you desire to apply for need-based aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA application can be completed online by visiting fasfa.ed.gov or you may come in and a financial aid officer will provide you guidance on doing the FAFSA on the web.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online you will need the following:
- Cambridge School Code: Orlando (Altamonte Springs) – Code # 038425
- Cambridge School Code: Atlanta / Palm Beach (Delray Beach) – Code # 040834
- Assigned PIN from pin.ed.gov For both you and your parent (if applicable). You may select your own PIN, have a PIN number e-mailed to you within 1-3 days, or sent to you in the mail depending on which option you select.
- From the FAFSA portal, link your taxes from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- You will need to know the following information:
- Tax Filing Status
- Address on the Federal Tax Return
- Amount of Income Earned from work
- Any types of untaxed income
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at [email protected]; the Financial Aid Office at Cambridge looks forward to working with you and your family through the financial aid process.