Project management is a discipline that’s in high demand across the globe. Students who wish to pursue it require niche skills and knowledge for success. Cambridge’s online Project Management Bachelor program is a great choice.
During the length of your program, you’ll learn everything you need to succeed in the field of project management, including relationship management, consulting and leadership. Plus, you’ll learn in a flexible online environment for the perfect school/life balance.
Gain the Industry Knowledge You Need for Career Success
The Bachelor of Science in Project Management program will take approximately 75 weeks for you to complete. The program includes 20 courses and 60 full semester credit hours.
In addition to our in-depth curriculum, this program prepares students to obtain various industry certifications, including:
- CompTIA ITF+
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management exam
- Structured Query Language-Related Certification exam
Career Opportunities in Project Management
What can you do with a degree in project management? Many of our students move on to obtain careers such as:
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Healthcare Project Manager
Why Students Choose Our Project Management Program
There are many options out there when selecting a project management degree program. Over the years, we’ve heard from many of our students that they choose us for our:
- Hyper-focused and in-depth curriculum: Our programs are designed to give you a deep understanding of the topics necessary for career success. There are no fluffy filler courses in our curriculum.
- Flexible online learning: Our Bachelor of Science in Project Management degree is 100% online. This means you can still work or take care of your family and other responsibilities without sacrificing your future career. Via our online portal, you’ll connect via video, chat options and bulletin boards.
- Supportive instructors: Our instructors are here to help you succeed. They’re experts in their field and will provide you with plenty of industry insights and study help.
- Career Services: Our Career Services department offers job placement services plus expert help to improve your interview skills and resumé.
Online Bachelor of Science in Project Management Degree Courses
- College Writing
- Abnormal Psychology
- Microcomputer Applications
- Network and Security Foundations
- Information Technology Instructure, Development & Operations
- Ethics in Technology
- Methods Improvement and Change Management
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Project Performance, Quality Management and Assurance
- Project Management and Scheduling
- Customer Relationship Management, Negotiation and Competitive Decision Making
- Web Development Foundations and Applications
- Project Cost, Risk and Liability Analysis
- Managing Projects Under Uncertainty
- Information Technology Capstone
- Technical Communications
- Project and Process Communications Management and Leadership
- Emerging Trends in Project Management and Consulting
Speak With An Advisor Today About Our Project Management Program
Our Bachelor of Science in Project Management program is a great choice for students interested in a career in project management. To learn more about our online program or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.