Whether you’re a project manager looking to enhance your career or a new student ready to enter into a four-year program, we’re here to support you. Our Bachelor of Science in Project Management program is available 100% online for flexible and comfortable learning.
At Cambridge, you’ll experience in-depth project management courses as well as general studies to round out your skills. Our program has been designed to give you the knowledge necessary for a successful project management career.
Online Learning Delivers Many Benefits to Students
Students interested in attending Cambridge often opt for our 100% online courses for their many benefits:
- Work/school/life balance: If you work or have a busy family, online learning is great for you. It’s flexible, so you can do your schoolwork on your own time.
- Interactive tools: You’ll use interactive tools to learn and practice your skills. This enables you to get hands-on experience so you can be prepared for the field. You’ll interact with your classmates and instructors via virtual bulletin boards and video lectures.
- Comfortable learning: You’ll be able to learn wherever you’re most comfortable. Whether you’re in your living room or on the beach, online learning is available wherever there’s an internet connection.
Why Choose Cambridge for Your Online Program?
Our Bachelor of Science in Project Management program will take approximately 75 weeks or two years to complete if you have an Associate degree. During that time, you’ll learn skills involving customer relationship management, quality management, web development and others.
While you’re here with us, you’ll have access to various benefits that make Cambridge a great place to earn your degree:
- Dedicated staff and faculty: Our staff and instructors are here to help you succeed, no matter what it takes. From study help to job placement, we’ll support you in reaching your career goals.
- Hands-on training: We know that technical subjects like project management are best learned through hands-on training. That’s why it’s a core part of our online programs.
- Certification options: When you complete your program, you’ll be able to take various certification exams to showcase your skills. Examples of certifications include Certified Associate in Project Management and Oracle Database SQL.
Start Your Project Management Program Today
Your new project management degree is only a few steps away. Start here by enrolling in our 100% online Bachelor of Science in Project Management program. To learn more or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.