Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology and Cambridge Institute of Allied Health are accredited institutions offering a wide range of associate degree programs.
Cambridge’s Associates Programs
We are proud to offer programs designed to prepare you for a successful career in a wide range of healthcare fields, including:
- Nursing: Our Associate in Science in Nursing (ASN) program offers the training and education students need to pursue a career as a registered nurse. The 90-week program prepares students to fill the duties of an entry-level registered nurse as part of a larger team of care providers. The program combines classroom instruction with hands on training.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography program prepares students for careers within the Medical Sonography Field. The 28-month program combines classroom instruction, hands-on technology training and clinical rotation to help students gain the knowledge and skills needed to provide quality patient care throughout the medical imaging process.
- Radiation Therapy: The Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy program provides students the knowledge, skills and training to pursue entry-level employment within the field of Radiation Therapy, and to take and pass the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Registry Examination. The two-year program combines classroom learning, online coursework and hands-on training to prepare students to play a key role in the treatment of cancer patients in hospitals and medical clinics.
- Radiologic Technology: The Associates Degree in Radiologic Technology program provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to pass ARRT board exams and excel in Radiologic Technologist careers. In just under two years, the program prepares students to effectively position patients for x-ray imaging procedures, judge the quality of captured images and maintain imaging equipment.
Why Choose Cambridge for Your Associates Degree?
At Cambridge College, we know you have many options when selecting an institution of learning. We hope you’ll choose us for a number of reasons. As a student at Cambridge College, you will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Attentive support: Each and every staff member, from admissions to faculty, is here to support you throughout your educational journey. If you need help selecting a program, planning your education or jumpstarting your career, you’ll find it at Cambridge College.
- Hybrid learning: Every student learns differently – some benefit most from classroom instruction, while others retain the most information from hands-on learning. Each of our Associates Degree programs offers a mix of learning environments, allowing you to obtain the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your career.
- Exam preparation: One of the most stressful parts of pursuing a career in the healthcare field is sitting for and passing certification exams such as the NCLEX-RN exam or ARRT certification exam. Each of our Associates degree programs has been designed to prepare students to take and pass these exams with confidence.