Global Online Programs
Top quality hybrid and fully online healthcare and information technology programs
About Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology's Global Online Programs
Earn a Degree, Certification or Diploma from the Comfort of Your Own Home
100% Online Programs are offered at our Atlanta, Georgia location.
Traditional education programs require a significant commitment of your time and energy. Traveling to classes on a set schedule makes it difficult to work, spend time with family or enjoy an active lifestyle.
At Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, we believe that it should be possible to do the things you love while earning the education you need to begin a career in Healthcare and Information Technology. We offer a wide range of online and hybrid degree, certificate and diploma programs.
Cambridge College is further developing and improving its online platform to deliver top quality hybrid and fully online healthcare and information technology related programs.
Cambridge’s Global Online Programs students have access to a full range of services, including: new student orientation, academic advising, career counseling resources, significant research library, and technical support tutorials. Cambridge’s online courses are designed from the ground up to be collaborative online learning experiences that prepare the students for today’s digital business environment.
Cambridge is focused on providing education to a broad range of diverse students, to include recent high school graduates to adults returning to college seeking to further job opportunities by gaining additional skill sets. Our online and hybrid diplomas, certificates, degrees and specializations are designed to equip the students with real-world skills.
Full Online Programs - Atlanta Location
Students from across the U.S. may apply for acceptance into any of our fully online programs:
- Computer Networking (Associates | Bachelor’s | Certificate): The Computer Networking program focuses on operation, configuration, and troubleshooting of current operating systems, mobile devices, PC hardware and software. Included is development of skills in installing, configuring and troubleshooting business applications, fundamental network concepts, printers, cabling, PC hardware, software, iOS, Android and more.
- Cyber and Network Security (Associates | Bachelor’s | Certificate): The Cyber and Network Security program offers preparation in the knowledge and skills for students to enter employment in a variety of entry-level occupations in the business and information technology industries including security professionals or enter additional training to meet the demands of various organizations, of various organizations, including health-related businesses.
- Data and Project Management (Associates | Certificate): The Data and Project Management focuses on developing skills to understand, analyze, wrangle, and visualize data, organizing project management activities while developing specialized skills in office management with an understanding of accounting and human resources with an emphasis on organizations including healthcare-related businesses.
- Data Management & Analytics Our Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics program has been carefully designed to include the subject matter and hands-on training required for certification success. You’ll learn everything from how to build databases to using data ethically. As a result, you’ll take each certification exam with confidence.
- Health Information Management: As an Health Information Management professional, you’ll help organizations ensure records are accessible to patients and physicians, accurate billing practices are being followed and information sharing is occurring to promote the continuity of care. Our Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management program prepares you for career success.
- Health Information Technology: To enter the field as a health information technologist, you’ll need to know how to analyze patient information and data and accurately enter it into records and systems. Our Associate in Health Information Technology program teaches you how to record medical information, bill and code, protect critical data and more.
- Medical Billing & Coding: Our online Medical Billing & Coding diploma/certificate program prepares students for rewarding careers as Billing & Coding Technicians. Throughout the online program, experienced instructors guide you through curriculum covering coding and billing technologies, HIPAA regulations, coding languages and more.
- Project Management: Our Bachelor of Science in Project Management program prepares students to obtain successful careers in the project management field. This program will prepare you to lead projects across a variety of industries and professions.
Hybrid Programs - Various Locations
Hybrid Programs Offering In-Class & Online Experiences
Students looking for a mix of classroom and online learning may benefit from our hybrid programs. Combining a mix of online instruction with hands-on classroom learning, our hybrid programs include:
- Associate of Science in Nursing: Our hybrid Associate of Science in Nursing program offers a mix of online learning, classroom instruction and hands-on training. Students who successfully complete the 24-month program earn an Associate of Science degree. The hybrid Associate of Science in Nursing program is open to students in Delray Beach, Florida.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Our hybrid Diagnostic Medical Sonography program offers a mix of online learning, classroom instruction and hands-on training. Students who successfully complete the 28-month program earn an Associate of Science degree. The hybrid Diagnostic Medical Sonography program is open to students in Altamonte Springs, Miami and Delray Beach, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Georgia.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Our hybrid Medical Laboratory Technician program prepares students for entry-level employment. This program focuses on the skills required to become a medical laboratory technician, where you’ll assist medical professionals with performing tests to help diagnose, prevent, monitor and treat medical conditions. This program is open to students in Altamonte Springs and Delray Beach, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Georgia.
- Radiologic Technology: The hybrid Radiologic Technology program combines online learning with classroom instruction and hands-on training to prepare students for successful careers in X-ray imaging. The two-year, Associates-level program is available to students in Altamonte Springs, Miami and Delray Beach, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Georgia.
- Radiation Therapy: The hybrid Radiation Therapy program is designed to give students the skills and training needed to play a key role in the treatment of cancer patients in hospitals and medical clinics. After successful completion of the two-year curriculum’s online and classroom courses, students earn an Associates of Science in Radiation Therapy degree. The hybrid Radiation Therapy program is available to students in Altamonte Springs, Miami and Delray Beach, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Georgia.
Online learning offers many benefits and may be the best way for you to earn the education you need to begin your career in the medical field.
Cambridge approved to participate in NC-SARA
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology has been approved by (Florida/Georgia) to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.
Please visit nc-sara.org to learn more.