Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is proud to maintain a beautiful campus in the Atlanta area. Located on the campus of St. Joseph’s Hospital in Sandy Springs, Georgia, our Atlanta area campus is home to ten spacious classrooms and industry current nursing, radiologic, radiation therapy and ultrasound technology training labs.
Enjoy the Many Amenities Offered at Our Atlanta Area Campus
Our Atlanta campus offers a number of benefits and amenities, including:
- Welcoming Learning Environment: Our Atlanta campus offers a safe and welcoming learning environment for students from all walks of life and backgrounds. Students also have access to research materials and experts currently employed in the medical and IT fields, making the campus the ideal place to learn and grow.
- Clinical and Externship Programs: Cambridge partners with many of the leading medical facilities in the Atlanta area to develop a number of clinical and externship programs. These clinical and externship programs, include; hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other long term facilities allowing students to gain valuable experience and insight in real-world healthcare settings.
- Multiple Program Options: Students in the Atlanta area have their pick of many medical and information technology education programs. Whatever your goals may be, our Atlanta campus likely offers the program you need to jumpstart your healthcare or IT career.
- Technology & Training Labs: The Atlanta campus is home to industry current nursing, radiologic, radiation therapy and ultrasound technology training labs, allowing students to train on the latest equipment currently used in the field. This hands-on access helps prepare students to make the transition from the classroom to the field and to be a productive member of a care team from their first day on the job.
- Supportive Staff: Every member of the Atlanta campus staff, from advisors to administrative members, is committed to your success. Whenever you need assistance, support or guidance, our staff members are there to provide it.
- Experienced Faculty: Our Atlanta campus employs faculty and staff with a wide range of healthcare backgrounds. This diverse experience gives students a unique insight into the many aspects of the medical and IT fields.
- Learning Aids: The Atlanta campus offers a fully equipped library of case studies, reference books, and audio-visual aids to supplement classroom instruction and research. Students needing additional study assistance can meet with their instructors in the library, one of the on-site offices or the campus conference room.
- Career Services Guidance: Our Career Services department is focused on helping students make the transition from the classroom to the workforce. We’ll meet with you during the application process to help you understand the employment requirements for your chosen profession and plan your education to meet them. Students who successfully complete education programs may register for our online career center and take advantage of resume preparation assistance, interviewing skills coaching and more.
Students at our Atlanta location also enjoy convenient access to campus, covered parking and close proximity to a wide range of restaurants and entertainment opportunities.
Select the Program that Best Fits Your Career Goals
Our Atlanta area campus offers students a wide range of healthcare and information technology education program options, including:
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Health Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Certificate in Computed Tomography Review
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Billing and Coding
- Certificate in Phlebotomy
Cambridge approved to participate in NC-SARA
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology has been approved by (Florida) to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.
Please visit nc-sara.org to learn more.
The following online programs are hosted and approved out of the Atlanta, Georgia campus location:
Industry Current Simulation Training at Our Campuses
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is excited to offer a cutting-edge nursing simulation lab for our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) programs. Registered nurses are at the forefront of caregiving in almost every clinical setting across healthcare. As we face the challenges of meeting the demand for nurses and the growing complexities of the clinical skills necessary to perform their role, nurses must be trained to adapt to the evolving healthcare environment. For this reason, nursing students need to engage in an education that provides a wide range of hands-on learning activities to achieve competency.
Learn More About Our Simulation Training
Schedule a Visit to Our Atlanta Area Campus Today
At Cambridge College, we have worked hard to create a welcoming, comfortable campus in the Atlanta area. We think you’ll love the campus, and all that it has to offer. Contact an advisor to schedule a tour, learn more about our Atlanta campus or to discuss your career goals.