Students and healthcare professionals interested in advancing their careers may benefit from a bachelor-level degree. At Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, we are proud to offer a number of bachelor-level programs, each designed to help students obtain key knowledge and skills vital to success in healthcare careers.
Cambridge’s Bachelors Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program (BSN) offers 3 tracks: Traditional (36 months), Bridge to BSN (32 months, for LPN, Paramedic or Respiratory Therapists) and Accelerated (16 months, required BS or Masters Degree).
- Computer Networking: Our Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking program is offered 100% online. During this program, you’ll learn how to operate, configure and troubleshoot operating systems, mobile devices, PC hardware and software and more tech tools.
- Cyber & Network Security: As technology continues to be a consistent part of our lives, security is a growing concern. Many organizations are looking for qualified cyber and network security professionals to join their teams. Cambridge’s Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security can prepare you for the security field.
- Data Management & Analytics: Attending and completing Cambridge’s Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics program is a great way for you to jumpstart your career in data science. During your program, you’ll learn how to set up a database environment and design those databases for easy access.
- Health Information Management: As an HIM professional, you’ll help organizations ensure records are accessible to patients and physicians, accurate billing practices are being followed and information sharing is occurring to promote the continuity of care. Our Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management program prepares you for career success.
- Project Management: Our Bachelor of Science in Project Management program prepares students to obtain successful careers in the project management field. This program will prepare you to lead projects across a variety of industries and professions.
Each of our academic programs is designed to prepare you to take and pass any required qualification examinations, and to build the foundation you need to pursue a successful career in the medical field.
Why Choose Cambridge for Your Bachelor’s Degree?
At Cambridge College, we know you have many options when selecting an institution of learning. We hope you’ll choose us for a number of reasons. Of the many benefits you will enjoy as a student at Cambridge, we believe you will gain the most from the following:
- Balance and flexibility: We understand that your career and personal life are just as important as your education. With that in mind, we offer all our Bachelor-level programs online, allowing you to balance every aspect of your life without the need to sacrifice anything in the process.