Earn a Degree, Certification or Diploma from the Comfort of Your Own Home
Traditional education programs require a significant commitment of your time and energy. Traveling to classes on a set schedule makes it difficult to work, spend time with family or enjoy an active lifestyle.
At Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology and Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology, we believe that it should be possible to do the things you love while earning the education you need to begin a career in the medical field. We offer a wide range of online and hybrid degree, certificate and diploma programs.
Full Online Programs
Students from across the U.S. may apply for acceptance into any of our fully online programs:
- RN to BSN: Furthering your education is a great way to open new career paths. Our online RN to BSN program is designed specifically for registered nurses who are licensed, employed and interested in career growth. Turn your RN into a BSN in as little as two years, without sacrificing the job you love.
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences: Our online Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences program is designed to help currently licensed Radiologic Technologists with Associate-level degrees further their careers. The program offers a choice of two tracks, healthcare and education, with each geared specifically toward your future career goals.
- Medical Billing & Coding: Our online Medical Billing & Coding diploma/certificate program prepares students for rewarding careers as Billing & Coding Technicians. Throughout the online program, experienced instructors guide you through curriculum covering coding and billing technologies, HIPAA regulations, coding languages and more.
Hybrid Programs Offering In-Class & Online Experiences
Students looking for a mix of classroom and online learning may benefit from our hybrid programs. Combining a mix of online instruction with hands-on classroom learning, our hybrid programs include:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Our hybrid Diagnostic Medical Sonography program offers a mix of online learning, classroom instruction and hands-on training. Students who successfully complete the 28-month program earn an Associate of Science degree. The hybrid Diagnostic Medical Sonography program is open to students in Orlando and West Palm Beach, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Georgia.
- Radiologic Technology: The hybrid Radiologic Technology program combines online learning with classroom instruction and hands-on training to prepare students for successful careers in X-ray imaging. The two-year, Associates-level program is available to students in Orlando and West Palm Beach, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Georgia.
- Radiation Therapy: The hybrid Radiation Therapy program is designed to give students the skills and training needed to play a key role in the treatment of cancer patients in hospitals and medical clinics. After successful completion of the two-year curriculum’s online and classroom courses, students earn an Associates of Science in Radiation Therapy degree. The hybrid Radiation Therapy program is available to students in Orlando and West Palm Beach, Florida, as well as Atlanta, Georgia.
Online learning offers many benefits and may be the best way for you to earn the education you need to begin your career in the medical field.
Cambridge approved to participate in NC-SARA
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology has been approved by (Florida) to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.
Cambridge Institute of Allied Health and Technology has been approved by (Florida) to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.
Please visit nc-sara.org to learn more.