Delray Beach, FL
Explore the Benefits of Our Palm Beach/Delray Campus
The Palm Beach area campus of Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is located centrally in Delray Beach. The campus is easily accessible from anywhere in the Palm Beach area and offers students a comfortable and supportive learning environment.
Students attending our Palm Beach area campus enjoy many benefits and amenities, including:
- Welcoming Learning Environment: Our Delray Beach (Palm Beach area) campus offers a safe and welcoming learning environment for students from all walks of life and backgrounds. Students also have access to research materials and experts currently employed in the medical and IT fields, making the campus the ideal place to learn and grow.
- Supportive Staff: Every member of the Palm Beach campus staff, from advisors to administrative members, is committed to your success. Whenever you need assistance, support or guidance, our staff members are there to provide it.
- Experienced Faculty: Our Palm Beach campus employs faculty and staff with a wide range of healthcare backgrounds. This diverse experience gives students a unique insight into the many aspects of the medical and IT fields.
- Technology & Training Labs: The Delray Beach (Palm Beach area) campus is home to industry current nursing, radiologic, radiation therapy and ultrasound technology training labs, allowing students to train on the latest equipment currently used in the field. This hands-on access helps prepare students to make the transition from the classroom to the field and to be a productive member of a care team from their first day on the job.
- Clinical and Externship Programs: Cambridge partners with many of the leading medical facilities in the South Florida area, including the Palm Beach area to develop a number of clinical and externship programs. These clinical and externship programs, include; hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other long term facilities allowing students to gain valuable experience and insight in real-world healthcare settings.
- Learning Aids: The Palm Beach campus offers a fully equipped library of case studies, reference books, and audio-visual aids to supplement classroom instruction and research. Students needing additional study assistance can meet with their instructors in the library, one of the on-site offices or the campus conference room.
- Career Services Guidance: Our Career Services department is focused on helping students make the transition from the classroom to the workforce. We’ll meet with you during the application process to help you understand the employment requirements for your chosen profession and plan your education to meet them. Students who successfully complete education programs may register for our online career center and take advantage of resume preparation assistance, interviewing skills coaching and more.
In addition to the educational and logistical benefits of attending our Palm Beach campus, students also enjoy close proximity to a wide range of restaurants, entertainment venues and beaches.
Choose From a Wide Range of Healthcare + IT Programs in Palm Beach
The Palm Beach campus is home to a number of healthcare education programs, including:
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Assistant
- Diploma in Phlebotomy Technician
Cambridge approved to participate in NC-SARA
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology has been approved by (Florida) to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. Please visit nc-sara.org to learn more.
The Nursing, Associate of Science Degree Program has successfully achieved initial accreditation with the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) at 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326, or by calling 404-975-5000 or visiting www.acenursing.org.
The graduate must pass the NCLEX-RN to become licensed and work as a Registered Nurse.
Cambridge is approved to offer Associate of Science Nursing (Delray Beach, Florida Location).
Industry Current Simulation Training at Our Campuses
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is excited to offer a cutting-edge nursing simulation lab for our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) programs. Registered nurses are at the forefront of caregiving in almost every clinical setting across healthcare. As we face the challenges of meeting the demand for nurses and the growing complexities of the clinical skills necessary to perform their role, nurses must be trained to adapt to the evolving healthcare environment. For this reason, nursing students need to engage in an education that provides a wide range of hands-on learning activities to achieve competency.
Learn More About Our Simulation Training
Schedule a Campus Tour Today
Whatever your career goals may be, we are sure you’ll fall in love with our Palm Beach area campus. To schedule a tour, or to discuss your career goals in the Palm Beach area, contact an advisor today.