Healthcare & IT Technology Training Programs
Rewarding careers in both healthcare and IT continue to grow rapidly each year, with new positions being added nearly every day. At Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, we help prepare our students for their new professions and keep a focus on their careers during the education process.
Healthcare & IT Programs to Advance Your Career
Whether you’re just getting started in your career or looking to advance, we offer a wide range of healthcare and IT programs, from certificate programs to Bachelor’s degree programs.
Want to get started in a new role quickly? Choose a certification program. Want to dive deep into a new career path and walk away ready to advance? Choose a Bachelor’s program. Everything you need to reach your career goals is right here.
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Radiologic Technologist
- Radiation Therapy
- Computer Networking
- Cyber and Network Security
- Data and Project Management
- Health Information Technology
How Cambridge Can Help You Prepare for Your New Profession
We take pride in knowing that our students are ready for the field as soon as they graduate. At Cambridge, students have access to a wide range of career-focused support and opportunities, including:
- Our Career Services department: Our Career Services department is the central resource for success as you start down a new career path. We teach you how to identify career opportunities, how to present yourself and how to sell your skills and abilities.
- Job placement services: We provide job placement services for students after graduation. By partnering with various local organizations, we place students in new entry-level positions every single week.
- Additional certifications: The programs at Cambridge were developed to help prepare you for various certification exams you can take to highlight your new expertise. For example, our Computer Networking program prepares you to take the CompTIA A+ exam and many others. These certifications help you stand out from the crowd of applicants when it comes time to start applying for new positions.
- Hands-on training: Each of our programs includes a hands-on element. For example, our nursing programs include clinical externships at local healthcare organizations. Hands-on training in the real world helps you round out your skills and gives you a competitive edge in the field.