Why Choose Cambridge For an IT Degree?
Each day the world of technology expands, which means IT professionals will continuously be in demand. Our IT programs at Cambridge offer individuals a diverse range of opportunities to find rewarding careers in IT and healthcare.
Let’s dive into the many reasons why choosing an IT program at Cambridge can set you up for career success.
A Variety of Certified, Nationwide IT Programs
Cambridge is an accredited college that provides multiple IT program options for aspiring IT professionals. Each program prepares you for important IT certifications that enhance your hiring appeal. The Cambridge IT programs include:
- Computer Networking: In a Computer Networking program, you’ll gain skills to successfully operate and manage an organization’s network system. You’ll learn practical skills such as troubleshooting system problems, software engineering and cloud operations.
- Cyber and Network Security: The Cyber and Network Security programs prepare students to keep data and networks safe and functioning. You’ll develop the ability to perform digital forensics, cloud security and ethical hacking to pinpoint security concerns.
- Data and Project Management: When you choose Data and Project Management as your IT program, you’ll learn how to set up and design a database environment, how to analyze and visualize data, and how to make data-informed decisions.
- Data Management and Analytics: Completing a Data Management and Analytics program will prepare you for a successful career in data science. Learn data structure and algorithms, web development and different types of data wrangling.
- Health Information Technology: The Associate of Science in Health Information Technology programteaches you how to protect critical healthcare data, how to properly record medical information, and how to bill and code this information. You’ll also learn anatomy basics and how to analyze medical information.
- Health Information Management: With a Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management, you’ll be an essential team member in providing quality patient care. In this program, you’ll learn how to gather and analyze patient information, ensure accurate billing and utilize healthcare network systems.
We offer up to three program types across these disciplines (Certificate, Associate and Bachelor), which allows you to choose the amount of education that aligns with your career goals.
Flexible Curriculum, Exam Certification and Career Services
All of our IT programs are conducted online and designed to work with your busy schedule. Our online programming provides students the flexibility to keep their day jobs and take care of their families while successfully earning their degree, no matter what state they live in.
All of our programs prepare you for essential IT exam certifications. These certifications elevate your credentials and prove to employers that your skills are up-to-date. In addition to enhancing your base knowledge, it also makes you stand out to employers during the hiring process.
Additionally, all students have access to our comprehensive career services during their program and post-graduation. Our skilled team of human resource professionals assists with job placement, interview preparation, resume writing and more. Enjoy access to career support that helps you take sustainable action steps towards your job aspirations.
Choose Your IT Career Path at Cambridge
From cyber security to being part of a healthcare team, you can find a rewarding IT career path at Cambridge. Learn more about our programs and student services by calling us at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.
More on an IT Degree