If you could have the job of your dreams, what would it be? Have you looked into healthcare? In Miami, there are many opportunities available in the healthcare industry. Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology is here to help you find your dream job through our Miami degree programs and career services.
Start With a Miami Degree Program
To find your dream job, you’ll first need to obtain the proper education and certification. Cambridge offers many degree programs to fit your career goals. On our Miami campus, you’ll find six unique programs, including:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Our Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography program prepares you for a career as a sonographer. You’ll learn how to perform diagnostic procedures and report findings. As a sonographer, your responsibilities would include assisting medical professionals with diagnosing patients for medical treatment.
- Radiation Therapy: Our Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy program prepares students to become radiation therapists. As a therapist, you’ll play a critical role in the treatment of cancer patients. For example, you’ll monitor and document radiation treatments and support patients throughout the delivery of care.
- Radiologic Technology: Our Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology prepares you for a career as an x-ray technician. Your responsibilities would include positioning patients for imaging, analyzing x-ray images and managing patients’ exposure to radiation.
- Medical Assistant: This certification program will prepare you to become a certified medical assistant. Your duties will include administering injections, charting patient vitals, billing insurance companies and more to support healthcare professionals.
- Nursing Assistant: As a nursing assistant, you’ll support nurses and other medical professionals with patient care. Our Nursing Assistant program can help you achieve certification.
- Phlebotomy Technician: Phlebotomy technicians draw samples for lab testing to support professionals in medical treatment. Our Phlebotomy Technician program teaches you how to draw and test patient blood, how to evaluate patients during visits and how to prepare fluids for testing.
Ask for Help: Cambridge’s Career Services Department
Our programs will prepare you for successful employment. Yet, our assistance doesn’t stop there. We also help you find your dream career through our Career Services department. You’ll receive one-on-one coaching and interview preparation from an experienced human resource professional. From how to present yourself to building a resumé, we’re here to support you.
Ready to Get Started? Call Cambridge Today!
Are you ready to jumpstart your new career? Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology in Miami is ready to help. To learn more about our programs, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.