The Cambridge Radiology students assembled our new full body phantom today! The students will now be able to take x-rays with our energized x-ray tube and display the images through our Computed Radiography digital software. “Phil” the phantom is a great asset to our program and we are very excited!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Cambridge Institute’s 2019 Graduation
- How to Get Started in Medical Billing and Coding
- What’s It Like Being a Radiation Therapy Technician?
- Can a Non-Medical Student Do Diagnostic Medical Sonography?
- 5 Reasons Why RNs Should Pursue Their BSN Degree
- How to Get Started in Sonography Quickly
- What’s Next After a Nursing Degree?
- What Is the Fastest Nursing Program?
- Does a Nursing Program Prepare You for the Real Work?
- Is a Phlebotomist an Allied Health Professional?
- Where Can You Get a Phlebotomy Certification?
- Is It Better to Become an LPN Before an RN?