The Cambridge Radiology students assembled our new full body phantom today! The students will now be able to take x-rays with our energized x-ray tube and display the images through our Computed Radiography digital software. “Phil” the phantom is a great asset to our program and we are very excited!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Message of Thanks from Cambridge
- Everything You Need to Know to Become a Medical Assistant
- 4-Year College Alternatives for High School Graduates Interested in the Medical Field
- How Do Radiology and Sonography Differ?
- Do All Nurses in Hospitals Have to Have a BSN?
- What to Look for in a Nursing School
- What a Regular Day as a Physical Therapist Assistant is Like
- 4 Reasons to Become an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Is Medical Billing and Coding Right for Me?
- Cambridge Radiology Graduate Featured at Florida Medical Center
- Cambridge College’s Latest Community Efforts at St. Francis Table in Atlanta
- Cambridge Institute’s 2019 Graduation