The Cambridge Radiology students assembled our new full body phantom today! The students will now be able to take x-rays with our energized x-ray tube and display the images through our Computed Radiography digital software. “Phil” the phantom is a great asset to our program and we are very excited!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Is a Career as a Medical Assistant in Miami Right for Me?
- How to Become a Radiation Therapist
- How Hard Is a Data & Project Management Career?
- Career Paths in Health Information Technology
- How to Get an Entry-Level Job in Computer Networking
- What Skills Are Needed for a Job in Cyber Security?
- How Relevant Will Cyber Security Jobs Be in 10 Years?
- 5 Reasons to Pursue a Career in Cyber & Network Security
- Why a Job in Healthcare Is a Good Long-Term Career Choice
- Why a Job in IT Is a Good Long-Term Career Choice
- What Cambridge College Program Is Right for You?
- Enter the Medical Field in Less Than a Year in Palm Beach