The Cambridge Radiology students assembled our new full body phantom today! The students will now be able to take x-rays with our energized x-ray tube and display the images through our Computed Radiography digital software. “Phil” the phantom is a great asset to our program and we are very excited!
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Are Online Degrees Worth It?
- Online School for IT Certifications
- 4-Year College Alternatives for Those Wanting to Work in Cyber/IT
- What Are Entry-Level Jobs in Cyber Security?
- Important Skills You Need to Have to Become a Data Scientist Technician
- How To Find Your Dream Job in Miami
- Where Can I Study Phlebotomy in Miami?
- How To Break Into the Medical Field in Miami
- How To Look for a CNA Job in Miami
- How Can I Become an Ultrasound Technician in Miami?
- How Can I Become an X-Ray Technician in Miami?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Radiation Therapist in Miami