Every organization, whether in healthcare or technology, requires the expert help of a project manager. They spend their days managing critical business projects, ensuring their organization stays on track to reach its goals.
To become a project manager, you’ll need a Bachelor’s degree. And luckily, there are several career paths in project management to choose from.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management Career Opportunities
So, what can you do with a Bachelor’s degree? There are many avenues you can take if you wish to enter project management. Here are a few examples of careers available:
- IT Project Manager: IT project managers develop and manage IT projects for organizations. For example, you may manage software updates, network builds, hardware installation and more across an entire organization.
- Healthcare Project Manager: Healthcare project managers focus on helping hospitals, clinics and other organizations through projects that aim to improve patient care.
- Project Coordinator: Project coordinators work under project managers. They support the project team by coordinating tasks and assisting members of a team with task completion.
After a few years of experience, some project coordinators and project managers may move forward into additional roles in management or even enter the executive level. The sky’s the limit with a Bachelor’s degree.
Why Choose Cambridge for Your Bachelor’s Degree Program?
Cambridge helps hundreds of students each year start their dream careers. We can do the same for you. Why do students consistently choose Cambridge? Some of the benefits include:
- 100% online programs: We know that you have a family. You may also work and have other responsibilities to tend to. That’s why our 100% online programs were designed to give you the flexibility you need to balance it all.
- Supportive faculty and staff: Our staff is supportive, helping you through your program from day one. Plus, our instructors are experienced, delivering industry insights and knowledge to help you succeed.
- Career support: After graduation, you’ll have access to our Career Services department, where we’ll help you boost your interview skills and even help you find an entry-level position within the field of project management.
Jumpstart Your Career by Calling Cambridge Today
Cambridge is proud to offer a 100% online Bachelor of Science in Project Management degree to students ready to enter this growing field. You, too, can start your project management career by reaching out to our team. Give us a call to learn more at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.