The Radiologic Technologist program would like to announce that we add SimonMed to our clinical rotations. SimonMed will offer our students a wide variety of exams consisting of Diagnostic, MRI, CT, Dexa scans, Mammograms, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology. These locations are all over the Orlando area adding 13 sites for our students. The students started last week and have already seen a difference in their education by adding these sites.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Certifications Are Needed in Computer Networking?
- What Cambridge IT Program Is Right for You?
- What Certifications Are Needed for Cyber Security?
- What Cambridge Healthcare Program Is Right for You?
- Types of Nursing Degrees
- Top IT Careers for 2023
- Things You Don’t Know About Nursing
- Is Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice?
- Data and Project Management Careers and Job Outlook
- Cyber and Network Security Careers and Job Outlook
- Computer Networking Careers and Job Outlook
- Data and Project Management Job Titles & Salaries