Is Switching Careers Worth It?
Are you considering a new career path? Maybe you’re no longer interested in what you’re doing now. Or, maybe you simply want to expand your horizons and do something different. Wherever you are in your professional journey, a career switch might just be more than worth it.
Switching up your career could definitely be beneficial for you. For example, you could experience:
- More income: Whether you want to take your current job and move up or seek advancement through another career path, there’s always the potential for you to earn increased pay and benefits.
- Increased happiness and contentment: If you’re unhappy where you are, switching careers can help you find a job you love. And since you spend so many hours a day at work, it’s important to find something that truly fills your cup.
- A boost of pride in doing something rewarding: Some career paths such as those in healthcare are very rewarding. You’ll get to make a difference in the lives of so many patients who are struggling through difficult times.
Are you sold on the idea of switching careers? The next step is to decide which career path you wish to pursue. Here at Cambridge, we offer a wide range of both healthcare and IT programs to help you enter into one of the two fastest-growing industries in the US.
Each industry has many unique career opportunities you can choose from. Here are a few of those potential careers.
- Medical Assistant
- Radiation Therapist
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Medical Coder and Biller
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Computer Networking Specialist
- Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Health Information Management Professional
The sky’s the limit when it comes to choosing a new career path. And here at Cambridge, we’re here to support you through the process. We offer both in-person and online courses to fit your lifestyle and needs. We also deliver hands-on training in your chosen field, so you can enter your new job with confidence.
Our dedicated staff are here to support you by offering study assistance, job placement services and more. And if you’re not sure which career path is right for you, we can help you with that, too.
Switching careers can be a great next step for you. And at Cambridge, we’re here to help you reach your goals. To learn more about our programs or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.
More on career change