Learn More About Our Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
Occupational therapy assistants help patients with disabilities, injuries and medical conditions learn how to function independently. This is a rewarding career that Cambridge College can help you prepare for.
Our Occupational Therapy Assistant program includes the subject matter you need to succeed in your career. Plus, our Orlando campus is the perfect place for comfortable and focused study.
You Can Start Your Occupational Therapy Assistant Career in Two Years
Our Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy degree program takes two years (75 weeks) to complete. During this time, you’ll learn how to provide therapy treatments to patients of all ages.
After you complete your occupational therapy program, you’ll be ready to pursue entry-level employment. Plus, you’ll have the knowledge required to take and pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) exam.
Learn More About Your Orlando Program Experience
Sunny Orlando, Florida is a great place to jumpstart your new occupational therapy career. Our Orlando-area campus is located a few minutes north in Altamonte Springs. While you’re here, you’ll have access to plenty of parking, shops and restaurants for your convenience.
Plus, Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology in Orlando offers a wide range of additional benefits, including:
- Hybrid learning: Need a better school/life balance? Our Occupational Therapy Assistant program offers both online and classroom learning, so you can focus on other things that matter to you too.
- Supportive staff and faculty: Our staff is here to support you through your program, whether you need help with an assignment or study assistance. Plus, our instructors are experienced, delivering industry insights from the field.
- In-depth curriculum: Our curriculum has been designed to provide you with the knowledge you need for career success. You’ll learn the ins and outs of occupational therapy without the fluff of unnecessary courses.
- Hands-on training: We partner with local healthcare facilities and therapy centers to offer externships. This means you’ll work on-site to gain hands-on experience in occupational therapy.
- Career assistance: Need help finding a job after graduation? We can help! Our Career Services department is here to help you find and land a new job as an occupational therapist assistant.
Reach Out to Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology Today
Cambridge is here to support you through your Occupational Therapy Assistant program and as you enter your career. To learn more about the program or for answers to your questions, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.