The Medical Billing and Coding program at Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology offers students in the Orlando area the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in Medical Billing and Coding careers. Delivered online, the course provides students a fast-paced learning experience and guided training.
The program’s curriculum covers a wide range of foundational medical basics, including:
- Health Science Core Fundamentals
- Anatomy & Physiology with Lab
- Medical Terminology
- Electronic Medical Office Procedures
- Computer Applications
- Computerized Practice Management
- CPT- 4
- ICD- 9/HCPCS
- Medical Insurance
- Records Management Systems
Each of the courses in our program is designed to meet the standards of leading healthcare accrediting and certification organizations and to provide students with a well-rounded knowledge and skill base.
Enjoy the Benefits of Online Learning in the Orlando Area
The Medical Billing and Coding program offers students a wide range of benefits, including the ability to:
- Study anywhere: The online delivery of coursework allows students to learn on their own terms, from the places they feel most comfortable and productive.
- Enjoy life and school: Students in traditional programs are often forced to choose between work, their hobbies and their relationships. The online nature of the Medical Billing and Coding program at Cambridge allows students to enjoy true work/life/school balance throughout their education.
- Accelerate careers: The Medical Billing and Coding program lasts just 38 weeks, allowing students to obtain key skills and training quickly. In well under a year, students can begin searching for a rewarding career in the Medical Billing and Coding field.
The program’s course schedule includes:
|Course Code||Course Description||Clock Hours|
|HSC 100||Health Science Core Fundamentals I||45|
|HSC 120||Anatomy & Physiology I with Lab||60|
|HSC 130||Anatomy & Physiology II & Pathophysiology||75|
|HSC 140||Medical Terminology||45|
|MCB 100||Introduction to Medical Billing and Coding||45|
|MCB 110||Electronic Medical Office Procedures||60|
|Com 100||Computer Applications||60|
|Com 120||Computerized Practice Management||45|
|MCB 180||ICD 10||60|
|MCB 200||Medical Insurance||45|
|MCB 160||Medical Office Procedures||60|
|EMR 140||Electronic Medical Records I||75|
|EMR 150||Electronic Medical Records II||75|
|HSC 160||Professional Development and Career Preparation||15|
Apply for the Medical Billing and Coding Program Today
This program offers the education and training you need to pursue a rewarding career in the Medical Billing and Coding field. To learn more, contact an advisor today.