All organizations that use tech-based tools require cyber and network security professionals to safeguard their infrastructure. Our 100% online Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security program prepares students for successful careers in cyber security.
100% Online Program Offers Many Benefits
A 100% online program allows you to have a great work/life/school balance, perfect for any busy student. Other benefits of online learning include:
- Flexible and comfortable learning: You can attend your classes from anywhere, whether you’re at home or traveling for work. Plus, you get to work at your own pace based on your comfort level.
- Hands-on training: Our online classes come with hands-on and interactive training modules. You’ll learn the skills you need for success using the same tools you’ll use in the field.
- Cost savings: Online programs cost less per credit hour than traditional on-campus programs.
- Certification opportunities: Students who complete our online program will be eligible to take various certification exams such as CompTIA, A+, CompTIA Security+ and Certified Ethical Hacker.
What to Expect From the Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security Program
Our Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security will take approximately two years to complete for students with an existing Associate degree. If you’re a recent high school graduate, you can expect to spend four years with us to earn your Bachelor’s degree.
During this program, you’ll learn the skills required to lead a successful cyber and network security career. For example, you’ll dive deep into digital forensics, ethical hacking, cyber attack prevention and risk management.
Why Students Continue to Choose Cambridge
Why do students choose Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology? We offer many benefits such as:
- In-depth curriculum: Our Bachelor of Science programs go deeper than general studies. We offer in-depth classes designed specifically for the field. Plus, our instructors are knowledgeable and experienced.
- Career help: Need help with your interview skills? Struggling to find the perfect job? Our Career Services department can help. We offer support, encouragement and job placement services.
- Support and encouragement: We know that college programs can be difficult at times. That’s why our team is here to support you however you need it. From study prep to encouragement, we’re here for you.
Start Your Bachelor of Science Program Today at Cambridge
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is ready to help you reach your career goals. Whether you’re a brand new student or a security professional ready to enhance your career, we can help you make it happen. Give us a call today at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.