Altamonte Springs, FL
The Orlando area campus of Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is located just minutes north of Orlando in the heart of Altamonte Springs. The campus houses a 10,700 square foot facility consisting of technology labs, classrooms, staff offices and more.
Explore the Benefits of Our Orlando-Area Campus
As a student in any healthcare education program offered at our Orlando-area campus, you’ll enjoy several benefits and have access to a range of amenities, including:
- Technology training labs: Our Altamonte Springs campus offers an industry current training lab housing many of the latest in healthcare devices and equipment. Throughout your education, you’ll receive hands-on training on the equipment used in your career. By learning on the equipment you’ll actually use, you will be ready to hit the ground running on the very first day of your new career.
- Clinical and externship programs: We’ve partnered with many of the area’s leading medical facilities to offer students a wide range of clinical and externship opportunities. These opportunities are invaluable as they help you develop career-critical knowledge and skills in real-world healthcare settings.
- Committed staff and faculty: Every member of the Cambridge staff and faculty is committed to helping you succeed. Whether you need advice on a program, need help applying for financial aid or require extra assistance during a challenging course, we’re here to provide the support you need.
- Career guidance: Our Career Services department is focused on helping students make the transition from the classroom to the workforce. We’ll meet with you during the application process to help you understand the employment requirements for your chosen profession and plan your education to meet them. Students who successfully complete education programs may register for our online career center and take advantage of resume preparation assistance, interviewing skills coaching and more.
Students also enjoy convenient access to restaurants, shops, banks, medical facilities and public transportation, many within easy walking distance.
Whatever Your Career Goals May Be, Our Orlando Campus Has the Program to Get You Started
Our Orlando-area campus offers students a wide range of healthcare education program options, including:
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Diploma in Medical Assistant
- Diploma in Nursing Assistant
- Diploma in Patient Care Technician
- Diploma in Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma in Practical Nursing
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
Cambridge approved to participate in NC-SARA
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology has been approved by (Florida) to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.
Cambridge Institute of Allied Health and Technology has been approved by (Florida) to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. Please visit nc-sara.org to learn more.
The following online programs are hosted and approved out of the following campus locations:
Medical Billing and Coding
Schedule a Visit to Our Orlando-Area Campus Today
At Cambridge, we believe you’ll fall in love with our Orlando-area campus the very first time you visit. Contact an advisor to schedule a tour of our Altamonte Springs-based institute, learn more about our campus or discuss your career goals.