Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, Orlando Campus, attended the Simply IOA Corporate 5K Race the evening of Thursday, April 21st. A team of both students, faculty/staff joined together to represent Cambridge at this annual event to display school spirit and conduct professional networking with corporations to include Healthcare companies within the Central Florida area. Our aim is to promote health preservation by way of exercise and healthy eating habits.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Will X-Ray Technicians Have Jobs in Ten Years?
- Associate of Science in Nursing Program Now at Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology’s Orlando Campus
- What Are the Need to Knows for Phlebotomy
- Certification for Ultrasound Machines
- Interpreting Ultrasound Colors
- Average Salary of a CT Scan Technician
- What Does a Radiologic Technologist Do?
- Can I Get Admission in a Nursing College with My GED?
- What Tests Are Done with an Ultrasound Machine?
- Advice for New Nurses
- The Purpose of a Nursing Manikin
- Learning By Doing in Nursing