Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, Orlando Campus, attended the Simply IOA Corporate 5K Race the evening of Thursday, April 21st. A team of both students, faculty/staff joined together to represent Cambridge at this annual event to display school spirit and conduct professional networking with corporations to include Healthcare companies within the Central Florida area. Our aim is to promote health preservation by way of exercise and healthy eating habits.
Recent News, Articles & Blogs
- The Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology Health Information Technology (HIT) program obtains programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
- Are Phlebotomists Allowed To Perform Vaccinations?
- Will X-Ray Technicians Have Jobs in Ten Years?
- Associate of Science in Nursing Program Now at Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology’s Orlando Campus
- What Are the Need to Knows for Phlebotomy
- Certification for Ultrasound Machines