If you want to enter the medical field but wish to be behind the scenes, a career in health information technology might be a great choice for you. Cambridge’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management program is the perfect first step towards your career goals.
About the Online Bachelor of Science in Health IT Program
Our Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management program is a deep dive into health technology that will give you all the knowledge necessary to succeed in your career. The program will take approximately two years to complete for students with an existing Associate degree.
If you’re a new student, the Bachelor’s program will take approximately four years from start to finish. During your time with us, you’ll study a wide range of subject matter in classes like:
- Health Records and Data Security
- Medical Terminology
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare
- Computers in Healthcare
Online Programs Offer Many Unique Benefits
There are many benefits to choosing an online program versus a traditional in-classroom program. Some of these benefits include:
- Flexibility: With online classes, you can learn wherever and whenever you need to, in an environment that’s comfortable for you.
- Cost savings: By attending class online, you’ll save cash by not living on campus. Plus, online classes cost less per credit hour than traditional in-classroom classes.
- Hands-on training: Online classes aren’t just videos and online quizzes. Instead, we offer interactive training modules that allow you to improve your skills.
Why Should You Choose Cambridge?
Cambridge is proud to be the chosen educational destination for many students. We’re often their first choice because of our many benefits:
- Job placement services: Cambridge wants to see you succeed. That’s why we offer job placement services to help you find the perfect position with a local organization after graduation.
- Experienced instructors: Each of our instructors has experience in the subject they teach. This means you’ll have access to plenty of industry insights you won’t receive elsewhere.
- Certification opportunities: After you graduate, you’ll be eligible to take the Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA Certified Coding Specialist Certified Coding Associate) certification exam. This credential will help you stand out to future employers.
Reach Out to Cambridge to Learn More Today
Health information technology is a booming field. Now is the time to start a health IT career and our Bachelor of Science in Health Information Technology program is the first step. To learn more about our program or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.