Prepare for a Rewarding Career in the Radiologic Field
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology offers a full distance education Bachelor of Sciences in Radiologic Sciences program to students in the Palm Beach, Orlando and Atlanta areas. The program’s mix of in-class and online instruction offer students the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in a diagnostic imaging career.
Enjoy the Flexibility of Online Learning
Our Radiologic Sciences program provides currently licensed Radiologic Technologists with Associate-level degrees the opportunity to expand their horizons. Students learn from qualified instructors during in-class instruction and online classes.
Specific courses throughout the program are available online. This allows students the flexibility of learning from classroom instruction and hands-on laboratory work, as well as learning in the comfort of their own homes.
Why Choose Cambridge for Your Online Radiologic Sciences Degree?
The Radiologic Sciences online experience from Cambridge offers students a wide range of benefits, including:
- Flexibility: The fully distance approach to our Radiologic Sciences program offers students the increased flexibility needed to spend time with family and friends or work full- or part-time. The reduced travel and time commitment provided by online courses allows for a better balance between work, life and school.
- Experienced instructors: Additionally, our program offers students the opportunity to learn from highly experienced, highly qualified instructors. Many instructors have significant experience in the radiologic sciences and health care fields, allowing them to provide real-world instruction to students.
- Hands-on experience: In-class instruction often takes place in our highly advanced technology labs, giving students the opportunity to interact with and learn on the equipment they will use throughout their careers. This hands-on approach prepares students for success the very first day of their careers in diagnostic imaging.
- Developed curriculum: The program’s curriculum has been developed to meet specific professional guidelines, including those of the American Association of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). This prepares students to pass ARRT certification exams and for success in their careers.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete our Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences program will be prepared to execute a wider range of tasks as licensed Radiologic Technologists, including:
- Preparing and positioning patients for imaging procedures
- Operating and maintaining imaging equipment
- Reviewing images for quality and accuracy
- Recording images for patient history
- Managing patient comfort and exposure to radiation