Learn More About Our Orlando Radiation Therapy Program
Radiation therapists work alongside patients with cancer to provide life-saving support and treatment. Many healthcare facilities around the US and Orlando are looking for skilled radiation therapists to join their patient care teams.
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology offers Orlando-based students an in-depth Radiation Therapy program. We’re here to help you achieve your dream career in healthcare.
Become a Radiation Therapist in Only Two Years
Our Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy degree prepares you for the field in only two years. After you complete your program, you’ll be eligible to take the ARRT Registry Examination for certification. After licensing, you can enter the field as an entry-level radiation therapist.
As a radiation therapist, you’ll operate medical devices that deliver radiation ionizing therapy to patients, targeting cancer cells and tumors. You’ll also position patients for treatment and support them through their care.
Why Do Students Choose Our Orlando Campus?
Our Orlando-area campus is located just minutes north of Orlando in Altamonte Springs. The 10,700 square foot facility provides the comfortable learning environment you need for success. As a student on our Orlando campus, you’ll enjoy many benefits:
- Externship programs: You’ll get to work inside local healthcare facilities for hands-on training through our externship programs. This training will help you develop career-critical skills in a real-world setting.
- Supportive staff and faculty: The staff and instructors at Cambridge are here to support you from your first day of class to graduation. From study assistance to encouragement, we’re here for you.
- Career guidance: Through our Job Placement services, we’ll help you find a great position in the field after completing your program. Plus, we’ll help you improve your interview skills and create a winning resumé.
- Training labs: Our Orlando-area campus includes an industry-current training lab housing the latest healthcare equipment. You’ll receive training using the same tools you’ll use during your career as a radiation therapist.
- Focused curriculum: Our Radiation Therapy program includes the subject matter you need to know for career success—no more, no less. This means you can focus on the subjects that matter.
You don’t have to sacrifice your life to attend college. Our Orlando campus is located conveniently near restaurants, shops and entertainment venues for the perfect school/life balance.
Ready to Start Your Radiation Therapy Career? Call Us Today!
You can start a rewarding career in radiation therapy in only two years. What are you waiting for? Reach out to Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology in Orlando today to learn more about our program. Call us at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.