If you want a career in nursing but aren’t sure whether your GED can get you into a nursing school, we have good news for you.
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology recognizes the value of GEDs and welcomes students who possess them.
Here’s what to expect from our nursing program.
Our ASN program is a well-rounded curriculum, brimming with unique features and benefits. It equips students with robust medical knowledge and essential healthcare skills — the only entry requirement being completion of high school or the equivalent.
Enrolling in the program allows you to experience the following:
- A blend of theoretical knowledge and firsthand training: The program is designed in a hybrid format, helping you acquire solid foundational medical knowledge alongside practical skills required in various healthcare settings.
- Relevant coursework: The courses are conducted in local healthcare facilities ensuring relevant, real-world training and flexible learning for students.
- Exam preparation: Cambridge places a strong focus on exam preparedness, offering expert assistance in getting ready for the necessary certification examinations.
- Mentorship by experienced professionals: A unique highlight of the Cambridge nursing school experience is the guidance and mentorship provided by seasoned medical professionals. This real-world insight and advice provide students with an edge in the competitive healthcare field.
- Dedicated job placement services: No student walks alone in their career journey. Cambridge offers dedicated job placement services that guide students on their career paths — both before and after their graduation. This support creates a nurturing ecosystem that extends from the classroom to the career field.
- Compliance with required standards: At the heart of the ASN program is the commitment to meet quality standards and requirements. This is shown through its accreditation with the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
With its comprehensive, supportive, and expertly guided approach, the nursing program at Cambridge is the launchpad you need to rocket your healthcare career into success.
The duration of a nursing program can vary between institutions and the learners’ pace, providing flexibility for students balancing different commitments.
However, the Associate of Science in Nursing program at Cambridge College will only have you commit to a 90-week period to become a registered nurse. Rest assured; every moment invested in Cambridge’s nursing school will reinforce the solid foundation you need for a successful nursing career.
If you’re ready to transition into a career that allows you to make real differences in people’s lives daily, your search has come to an end.
With your GED, you can enroll in Cambridge College’s Associate of Science in Nursing program. You’ll be prepared to take the National Council Licensure Examination so you can begin working as a registered nurse.
Learn more about our comprehensive and accessible nursing school program here. Forge your path in the healthcare sector with Cambridge today.