Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is proud to offer students in Palm Beach an in-depth Nursing Assistant Diploma program. Not only will you get to experience student life on our beautiful Palm Beach Campus, but you’ll also walk away with all the knowledge you need for nursing career success. We’re here to support you!
The Nursing Assistant program covers many topics you’ll need for career success:
- Healthcare basics
- General patient care
- Medication administration
- Medical record use training
You’ll also gain hands-on experience through your nursing assistant externship with local healthcare facilities. You’ll work alongside medical professionals to use your skills in the real-world, solidifying your knowledge. After successful completion of the program, you’ll be eligible to take the Florida Nursing Assistant diploma exam which is required for employment.
Explore the Cambridge Nursing Assistant Program
Why choose Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology in Palm Beach for your education? First, our Delray campus is located conveniently inside the Delray Medical Center in beautiful Delray Beach. This makes it easy for students who must commute to class each day. That’s not all—additional benefits and amenities include:
- Medical labs and industry-current equipment: Our Delray campus houses an industry-current lab full of medical equipment you’ll use in the field. For example, you’ll get hands-on experience using ultrasound machines, x-ray machines and practical nursing equipment.
- Spacious and comfortable learning environment: You’ll have the space you need to focus on your studies on our Delray campus. We have a library as well as on-site offices and a breakroom you can utilize when you need a quick breather.
- Learning aids: Our library is full of case studies, reference books and audio-visual aids to supplement classroom instruction and research. Our instructors also offer study assistance and exam prep, which you can receive on-campus.
- Supportive staff and experienced instructors: The staff and faculty at Cambridge are dedicated to your success. Each of our instructors has years of experience in the medical field, supplementing your education. Plus, our staff is here to help you through admission to your final job placement.
|NA101 Nursing Assistant
|NA102 Nursing Assistant Externship (prerequisite-NA101)
The Nursing Assistant program will prepare you for entry-level employment in facilities such as clinics, hospitals, long-term facilities and therapy centers. No matter where you choose to work, you’ll have everything you need for career success.
Ready to Start Your Nursing Career? Reach Out to Our Team Today!
A nursing career is not only exciting, but it’s rewarding. In just five weeks, you can obtain your Nursing Assistant diploma through Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology. To learn more about our program or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.