Start Your Medical Lab Technician Career in Orlando With Cambridge
Medical facilities throughout Orlando are looking for qualified medical lab technicians. As a medical lab technician, you’ll work to analyze lab samples to help diagnose medical conditions and diseases. As a result, you’ll help patients receive the critical healthcare they need to heal.
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is here to help you reach your career goals. Our Medical Lab Technician program includes everything you need to succeed, from in-classroom instruction to hands-on training.
Medical Lab Technician Program: Only Two Years to Complete
Cambridge’s Orlando Medical Lab Technician program only takes two years (75 weeks) to complete. At the end of your program, you’ll walk away with an Associate of Science degree. During the length of your program, you’ll complete courses in a wide range of subject matter, including:
- Phlebotomy/Specimen collection
- Clinical chemistry
About Your Experience on Our Orlando Campus
Our Orlando-area campus is located just minutes north in beautiful Altamonte Springs. This campus includes the spacious learning environment you need for focused study as well as numerous shops and restaurants nearby for easy access.
Is our Orlando-area campus the right choice for you? Here are some of the benefits that inspire our students to choose Altamonte Springs:
- Technology training labs: Our Altamonte Springs campus offers a large training lab that houses industry current lab devices and equipment. In this lab, you’ll use the same equipment you’ll use in the field after graduation.
- Externship program: Cambridge partners with local medical facilities to offer hands-on training through our externship program. By working in area labs, you’ll gain the hands-on experience you need to stand out from other applicants when job searching and be successful in your career.
- Career guidance and support: We know that the next challenging step after finishing your program is finding an open position. Our Career Services department is here to help. Through job placement, we can help you find the perfect positions in local facilities and give you the tools you need to land one.
- Flexible learning: Our Medical Laboratory Technician program is a partially online program. That means you’ll attend some classes online and some on our Orlando-area campus. A flexible learning schedule enables you to keep a healthy school/life balance.
Ready to Get Started? Reach Out to Cambridge Today!
If you’re ready to become a medical lab technician, we’re ready to support you. To learn more about the Medical Lab Technician program or to speak with a counselor, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.