Medical lab technicians provide a critical service to healthcare professionals: They help diagnose diseases and medical conditions through lab testing. Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology in Miami offers an in-depth Medical Laboratory Technician program to students interested in joining the field.
Start Your Medical Lab Technician Career in Two Years
Medical lab techs support healthcare professionals by analyzing bodily fluids, tissues and substances in a lab setting. They use specialized equipment and record both normal and abnormal results for diagnostic purposes.
Our Medical Laboratory Technician program takes approximately two years or 75 weeks to complete. When you finish your program, you’ll walk away with an Associate of Science degree. During your studies, you’ll learn a wide variety of subject matter, such as specimen collecting, urinalysis, hematology and chemistry.
Each course has been specifically designed to give you the information you need for career success. Plus, our Miami campus provides everything you need for focused learning.
Why Students Choose to Attend Our Miami, Florida, Campus
Our Miami-area campus is located in sunny Miami, Florida, on Park Centre Boulevard. The campus is easily accessible with plenty of parking for those who choose to commute to class. Between classes, you can take advantage of all the restaurants and shops located nearby.
Beyond these benefits, students choose our Miami campus for other reasons such as:
- Flexible learning options: Our Medical Laboratory Technician program is a partially online program. This means you’ll have flexible learning options for the best work/life/school balance.
- Clinical programs: We partner with many local healthcare facilities through our clinical externship program. This program allows you to gain real-world experience in the field.
- Training labs: Our Miami campus provides state-of-the-art training labs on-campus. You’ll use the same equipment inside our labs that you’ll use in the field.
- Job placement services: Our Career Services Department provides students with an easy transition from classroom to career. With our job placement services, we can assist you with finding new positions in local facilities. We can also help you improve your interview skills as well as your resume.
- Supportive staff: Our staff is here to support you from your first day in class to graduation. Whether you need study assistance or help to decide which career path is best for you, we’re here to support you.
Start Your Medical Laboratory Technician Career With Cambridge
Our staff is here to support you throughout your journey to a new career. To learn more about our Medical Laboratory Technician program or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.