Data and project management is a booming field within the healthcare IT space. To be successful, you must understand how to use data and manage large-scale projects seamlessly. Cambridge’s Data & Project Management degree program will prepare you to do all of that and more.
Our Hyper-Focused, Tech-Based Curriculum
Our Associate in Data & Project Management program is offered completely online. The program includes 75 hours of study, 18 courses and 60 full semester credits. At the end of your program, you’ll walk away understanding all the topics required for data and project management success, including:
- Using desktop and computer support functions
- Gathering, visualizing and analyzing data
- Designing and maintaining databases
- Following software and hardware protocols
Exam & Certification Preparation
Our Data & Project Management program will prepare you to take various IT-related certification exams such as:
- Google IT Support Professional certification
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Certified Internet Webmaster Data Analyst certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management exam
- Structured Query Language-Related Certification exam
After successful completion of this program, you’ll be able to enter positions such as project manager, data analyst, support technician and more.
Why Students Choose Cambridge’s Online Data & Project Management Program
Our online Data & Project Management program offers many benefits to our students:
- Online flexibility: Through our online program, you’re able to have the education you need with the school/life balance you want. You’re free to work and take care of your family without worrying about your education getting in the way.
- Focused curriculum: Our focused curriculum offers everything you need to be successful in a tech-based healthcare career. You won’t find any filler classes here.
- Career services: After you graduate, our Career Services professionals will help you during your job search. We’ll help you refine your interview skills, build a resuméand so much more.
Our Online Associate in Data & Project Management Program Curriculum
- Introduction to Information Technology (IT) including Google IT Support Professional Certification Exam Preparation
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals including CompTIA A+ Exam Preparation
- Computer Software Fundamentals including CompTIA A+ Exam Preparation
- Introduction to IT Project Management including CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Preparation
- Healthcare Business Accounting and Human Resources
- Data Foundations and Applications
- Healthcare Project Specialist
- Introduction to Data Science, Analytics, Wrangling and Visualization
- Internet Webmaster Data Analyst including Certified Internet Webmaster Data Analyst Exam Preparation
- Business of IT—Project Management including Certified Associate in Project Management Exam Preparation
- Healthcare Business and Data Analytics including Structured Query Language-Related Certification Exam Preparation
- Introduction to Health Information Management and Legal Aspects of Healthcare
- Health Information Technology
- Introduction to Computers
- English Composition
- Introduction to Health Science
- College Algebra
- Introduction to Psychology
- Fundamentals of Speech
Jumpstart Your Data & Project Management Career With Cambridge
If you’re ready to start a new career in data and project management, let us help. To learn more about our online Data & Project Management program, call 877-206-4279 or send us a message.