Cambridge’s engaging online degree program teaches students the technical and communication skills needed to succeed in the competitive healthcare information security field. Whether you’re interested in information security as a new career or seeking to enhance your current job skills and make yourself more valuable, earning your Associate Degree in Cyber and Network Security is a great choice.
Online Degree Program Features
The Cambridge cyber and network security associate degree program is much more than simply reading from a book. Your educational experience provides several important features that will be valuable to you as you pursue your career.
- Exam prep: The cyber and network security degree program includes in-depth preparation for industry-related exams, such as CompTIA A+, CIW-WSA, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (ISC2 SSCP) and more.
- Career services: Your online study experience isn’t just about coursework. You’ll get practical help and advice from our job placement and career services teams who can help with resume writing, interviewing skills and job searching.
- Holistic education: Our online curriculum teaches information security principles and skills, but it is more than that. The associate degree also includes courses in English, psychology and other “soft skills” that you’ll need when you’re working with others in a healthcare office setting.
Why Choose an Online Cyber and Network Security Degree Program?
The 75-week cyber and network security degree program offers an educational experience designed to help you land the job you’ve always wanted and to grow in your career as time goes by. When you attend Cambridge online, you’ll experience:
- A student-centric approach: Your degree path is all about you and your future career. The program is built to work with your life in mind. Instructors are helpful, online resources are plentiful and you’ll always have people to talk to.
- A broad education: While information security is the program’s focus, you’ll also learn valuable communication skills that help healthcare IT employees work successfully with others, even those without technical backgrounds themselves.
- Affordability: We want students to be able to study without the burden of excessive debt, and online courses have less overhead than traditional classrooms, which helps us keep tuition costs under control.
The Online Experience Includes Connectedness
Cambridge knows it’s important for students to be engaged with each other and with their instructors. Even if you’re studying in your living room, you can still get a valuable college experience. Our associate degree program includes several methods to help students get to know each other and get to know their teachers:
- Video lectures
- Virtual bulletin boards
- Online portal to access class materials and assignment information and submission
Talk to an Advisor About the Online Associate Degree Experience
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology has advisors ready to speak with you about the Associate Degree in Cyber and Network Security program. We’re here to answer any questions you have about the online experience, culture, courses and anything else you want to know. To get started, please call 877-206-4279 or send us an email.