Gain specialized knowledge and prepare yourself for an important role in protecting a healthcare organization’s information integrity with a Cyber and Network Security Certificate from Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology. The program curriculum is built to emphasize the technical skills you’ll need to pass a variety of exams and earn various entry-level positions in healthcare IT departments. The certificate can be completed entirely online, making it a great choice for busy people who need to fit education into their existing lives.
Curriculum That Gets Results
The cyber and network security certificate program is a 48-week experience (as opposed to 75 weeks for the associate degree) focused on teaching the foundational concepts involved in information assurance and cybersecurity. With a blend of technical instruction and exam preparation, the certificate program sets graduates up for success.
A full curriculum/course breakdown is at the end of this page. What you’ll learn includes:
- Hardware and software fundamentals
- Designing customized network security
- Cyber defense and countermeasures
- Digital forensics
The online cyber and network security certificate program at Cambridge provides opportunities for students to study—and get assistance studying—for several cyber and network security-related professional exams, including:
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (ISC2 SSCP) exam
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam
- Certified Internet Webmaster Web Security Associate (CIW-WSA) exam
- CompTIA Security+ exam
- CompTIA A+ exam
Why Choose Cambridge for Your Cyber and Network Security Certificate?
Cambridge is the leading choice for students interested in entering the exciting world healthcare information security due to our:
- Practical curriculum: The certificate program focuses on technical skills that can be applied in the real world, as well as exam preparation that helps you obtain valuable credentials.
- Efficiency: You can obtain your cyber and network security certificate in 48 weeks, and because the program is online you don’t have to spend time commuting to class.
- Professional support: Cambridge faculty and staff are always available to help. Just because you’re studying online doesn’t mean you have to study alone.
- Career help: Cambridge career advisors will help you prepare a resume, polish your interview skills and look for jobs. Our job placement staff is connected to dozens of healthcare companies that need talented employees.
Cyber and Network Security Online Certificate Courses
- Introduction to Information Technology Including Google IT Support Professional Certification Exam Preparation
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals including CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Preparation
- Computer Software Fundamentals including CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Preparation
- Fundamentals of Information Security in Healthcare
- Designing Customized Security
- Managing Web Security including Certified Internet Webmaster Web Security Associate (CIW WSA) Exam Preparation
- Digital Forensics in Cybersecurity
- Managing Information Security*
- Network and Security Foundations
- Network and Security Applications including CompTIA Security + Certification Exam Preparation
- Cyber Defense and Countermeasures including Certified Incident Handler (EC-Council ECIH)
- Exam Preparation
- Information Systems Security Technology Specialist including Systems Security Certified Practitioner (ISC2 SSCP) exam preparation and EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam preparation
Your Cyber and Network Security Career Starts With a Certificate from Cambridge
With a Certificate in Cyber and Network Security from Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, you’ll be ready for challenging, rewarding positions in healthcare information security. We would love to discuss the curriculum and how it can meet your needs anytime. Schedule some time with an advisor by calling 877-206-4279 or by sending us a message.