Students can earn an Associate of Science in Computer Networking by completing online coursework through Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology. The specially developed curriculum equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Complete the CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Cloud+ and CompTIA Project+ certifications and healthcare IT-related certifications
- Develop strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Prepare students for a successful career
The flexibility of online learning enables students of all ages and situations to pursue a computer networking degree.
Broad-Based Curriculum Designed to Produce Well-Rounded Graduates
The 75-week associate degree program exposes students to all the subjects they will need to successfully gain all industry certifications and healthcare IT-related certifications, while at the same time teaching non-technical subjects that help graduates relate to coworkers and form productive working relationships:
- Network and security foundations
- Software and hardware fundamentals
- Certification exam preparation
- Courses in English, psychology and speech
Upon earning your associate degree in computer networking from Cambridge, you’ll be a strong candidate for jobs like network technician, technical support tech, data security specialist and much more.
Why Students Choose Cambridge’s Online Computer Networking Degree Program
The computer networking associate degree program at Cambridge provides several unique benefits that fit the lives and needs of students from all backgrounds:
- Holistic curriculum: The curriculum contains all courses needed to hone your technical skills while enhancing your skills to maximize your value to future employers.
- Online flexibility: This online degree program provides students with the ability to weave coursework into their real lives. Many of our students have jobs and families, so online learning is a great fit. Tools like online chat, video, and bulletin boards help you stay informed and engaged.
- Supportive instructors: Classes are taught by instructors who truly want to help students succeed. You can get one-on-one time, exam prep help and much more.
As a Cambridge student, you’ll also have access to our experienced career services professionals. We’ll work with you during your job search and help you refine your interview skills, build a resumé and network effectively so you can make yourself an even more attractive job candidate.
Online Computer Networking Associate Degree Courses
- Introduction to Information Technology Including Google IT Support Professional Certification Exam Preparation
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Configuration
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals including CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Preparation
- Computer Software Fundamentals including CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Preparation
- Routing and Switching
- Operating Systems Fundamentals
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Desktop Support Technician
- Network and Security Foundations
- Network Technician including CompTIA Network + Certification Exam Preparation
- Cloud Foundations including CompTIA Cloud + Certification Exam Preparation
- Introduction to IT Project Management Including CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Preparation
- Health Information Technology
- English Composition
- Introduction to Health Science
- College Algebra
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Psychology
- Fundamentals of Speech
Talk to an Advisor About the Online Computer Networking Program
Computer networking skills are a hot commodity in healthcare and other industries. An associate degree from Cambridge can help you break into the field. To learn more about our online computer networking degree program or to apply, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.