The online curriculum for the computer networking certificate program is designed to prepare students for a variety of entry-level IT positions at healthcare organizations. The certificate provides graduates with the credentials needed to obtain many of these jobs, and the certificate can be obtained in less time than it takes to acquire an associate degree in computer networking.
Those interested in the full associate degree program can see that curriculum here.
The online computer networking certificate program prepares students for the CompTIA+ and the Network+ certifications, along with a variety of healthcare IT-specific certification exams.
Streamlined Curriculum for Efficient Learning
This is a 48-week program (compared to 75 weeks for the associate degree). In those 48 weeks, students are exposed to all the critical topics that entry-level healthcare IT workers will be expected to understand.
Our associate degree program exposes students to all the subjects they will need to successfully gain all industry certifications and healthcare IT-related certifications, while at the same time teaching non-technical subjects that help graduates relate to coworkers and form productive working relationships:
- Operating system fundamentals and advanced operating systems
- Routing and switching
- TCP/IP configuration
- Network administration basics
The online computer networking certificate program at Cambridge will prepare you to take several important IT-related exams:
- Google IT Support Professional Certification Exam
- CompTIA A+ exam
- CompTIA Network+ exam
- CompTIA Cloud+ exam
- CompTIA Project+ exam
Why Students Choose Cambridge’s Online Computer Network Certificate Program
Our computer networking certificate program appeals to students for many reasons, including:
- Laser-focused curriculum: The curriculum is specifically built to equip graduates with the skills needed to thrive in entry-level healthcare IT jobs and eventually progress to higher positions in their companies.
- Online empowers unique learning: By delivering the certificate program online, we allow students to study when they have time and work school into their busy lives, which often include jobs and families.
- Dedicated staff and instructors: Cambridge faculty and staff are focused on helping you find the path to career success. We emphasize practical knowledge delivered by knowledgeable instructors. And you’ll get help with exam prep, too.
Online Computer Networking Certificate Courses
- Introduction to Information Technology Including Google IT Support Professional Certification Exam Preparation
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Configuration
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals including CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Preparation
- Computer Software Fundamentals including CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Preparation
- Routing and Switching
- Operating Systems Fundamentals
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Desktop Support Technician
- Network and Security Foundations
- Network Technician including CompTIA Network + Certification Exam Preparation
- Cloud Foundations including CompTIA Cloud + Certification Exam Preparation
- Introduction to IT Project Management Including CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Preparation
Get all Your Online Computer Networking Certificate Questions Answered
Computer networking is one of healthcare’s biggest needs. With a certificate from Cambridge, you’ll be ready to fill the right job opportunity when it comes along. To learn more about our online computer networking certificate program or to apply, call 877-206-4279 or contact us online.