In Atlanta, you have your choice of amazing career opportunities, from healthcare to IT. And at Cambridge, we can help you reach your career goals through our many online, certificate and Associate degree programs.
Which career is right for you? Many students choose a career that’s in high demand and in a field they enjoy. And the good news is that there are many fast-growing careers in Atlanta.
According to the Georgia Department of Labor, Georgia is a hotbed for many unique career opportunities. Here are some of the fastest-growing careers in the state:
- Radiologic technologist: Radiologic technologists use x-ray equipment to help physicians diagnose medical conditions and illnesses. They also position patients for x-rays and analyze x-ray images.
- Physical therapy assistant: Physical therapy assistants support physical therapists by charting patient therapy notes, performing therapy with patients and supporting patients through their care.
- Computer network support specialist: Computer network support specialists help organizations develop, troubleshoot and maintain their critical computer networks.
According to the GDOL, these careers have faster than average state annual job growth and feature at least 400 new positions each year.
The best news is that Cambridge offers the educational programs you need for success in each of these fields. Our current offerings in Atlanta include:
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Computer Networking
- Certificate in Computer Networking
All of our programs offer the course material you need to start your new career in Atlanta with confidence. We also offer clinical externship opportunities, so you can practice your skills in the real world.
Our Atlanta-area campus is located in Sandy Springs. It features a welcome and spacious learning environment, industry-current technology labs and convenient access to restaurants and shops.
Our instructors are knowledgeable in their fields, providing you with the insights you need for career success. Plus, our staff is supportive of your educational and career goals, always willing to help you study or offer encouragement.
Cambridge is proud to offer educational programs for the high-demand careers throughout Atlanta. Want to learn more about our available degree programs? We’re here to help! Reach out to our team today by calling 877-206-4279 or send us a message.