Healthcare professionals interested in gaining new skills and knowledge will benefit from the review programs offered by Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology. These fast-paced, focused programs cover a wide range of skills and topics beneficial to individuals currently employed within the medical field.
Cambridge’s Review Program
- Computed Tomography: The Computed Tomography (review) program is led by experienced instructors with a comprehensive knowledge of the workplace and the CT career. Their insight, coupled with cutting-edge curriculum, prepares students for work in the field. Throughout the 4-week program, students are trained on current imaging technology and offered unique insight into the challenges and benefits of working in the healthcare field.
Why Choose Cambridge for Your Review Program?
At Cambridge College, we know you have many options when selecting an institution of learning. We hope you’ll choose us for a number of reasons. As a student at Cambridge College, you will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Support and assistance: Every member of the Cambridge staff is committed to the success of our students. This means that we do whatever we can to support you before, during and after your learning. Whenever you need help, we’ll be there.
- Hybrid learning: Our review programs blend classroom, online and hands-on learning to help you obtain the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your career. This mix of learning environments has been carefully developed to ensure every student is able to succeed.
- Exam preparation: The curriculum of each of our programs has been carefully designed to prepare you for a successful career, and to approach any required certification examinations with confidence. From knowledge transference to test preparation activities, your instructors will be there to make sure you are ready to take on the medical field.
- Employment focused: The goal of receiving an education through Cambridge is to put you in the position to confidently enter the workforce with the knowledge and skills required to perform well in your placement. We are here to give you the top training you require and the ongoing job placement support you deserve to reach success.
The Computed Tomography Review does not fall under the grant of accreditation for the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).