Health information technology encompasses many unique careers in coding, billing, IT and beyond. Many health IT professionals work in hospitals, clinics, IT companies and other facilities. For a career in healthcare that revolves around technology, health IT might be a great choice for you.
Start Your Health Information Technology Career Online
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is proud to offer a two-year, 75-week Health Information Technology program completely online. During the program, students gain the necessary skills and knowledge for entry-level employment in a wide range of fields.
Courses in the program range from general education to specialty courses such as:
- Health Records and Data Security
- Fundamentals of ICD Coding
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare
- Computers in Healthcare
- Medical Terminology
- Health Information Technology
What Can You Expect From Our Online Programs?
Students enrolled online will have the same amount of interaction with other students and faculty as an in-classroom study. Discussions will take place through virtual bulletin boards while instruction is given via video. Students have access to study and learning materials through our easy-to-use online portal.
Not sure if an online program is right for you? Our in-depth, online Health Information Technology program offers many benefits such as:
- Affordability: Online learning allows you to complete your degree without traveling to and from campus, saving you money and time. Plus, you can work while you study.
- Flexible learning: Our flexible online learning environment allows you to learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever you need to. If you must work during the day, you can keep up with your studies at night. Or, you can manage your busy family schedule while still finishing your degree.
- Supportive staff and faculty: Our faculty and staff are dedicated to your success. Whether you need study assistance or someone to help you prep for your exams, they can help. Plus, our instructors are experienced, ensuring you receive real-world insights you wouldn’t otherwise be able to access.
- Focused curriculum: Each course in the Health Information Technology program has been carefully chosen to provide students with the training and knowledge they need for success. Every course is critical without the filler that might take your attention away from what matters.
Prepare for Your Health Information Technology Career With Us
If you’re ready to start your journey towards a career in health IT, we’re ready to help. To learn more about our online Health Information Technology program, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.