Want to be a data scientist? Looking to help an organization make better business decisions based on data? If you’re interested in a career in data analytics, Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology can help.
Our Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics program is offered 100% online. It’s an in-depth program, offering you the knowledge you need for a successful career in data.
100% Online Learning for Flexibility & Comfort
Online learning gives you the ability to learn from anywhere, whether you’re in a home office, park or on the beach. Plus, you’ll have the ability to balance work, life and school to prevent burnout.
The benefits of online learning don’t stop there. Our students experience other benefits, including:
- Hands-on training: Each online class will have interactive training modules so you can use the same tools and techniques you’ll use in the field. This ensures you start your new career with confidence after graduation.
- Certification opportunities: Students who complete our program will have the ability to take certification exams such as CompTIA A+ and Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP).
- Cost savings: Online students save on costs associated with on-campus housing and meal plans. Plus, online courses cost less per credit hour than traditional in-classroom courses.
What to Expect From Your Data Management & Analytics Program
Our online Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics program will take approximately two years to complete for students with Associate degrees. Otherwise, it will take approximately four years if you’re a new student.
During that time, you’ll dive deep into a wide range of classes covering subjects such as data visualization, data wrangling and analysis, scripting, programming and information technology.
Cambridge Offers Many Unique Benefits to Our Students
Students choose Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology for many reasons:
- Experienced faculty: Each of our instructors has industry experience in their chosen fields of study. This means you’ll receive industry insights you won’t get anywhere else.
- Job placement services: Our Career Services department offers job placement services to assist our students with finding the perfect job after graduation.
- Exam prep and study assistance: Need help studying for a certification exam? Not sure how to complete an assignment? Our faculty and staff are here to support you with your studies.
Start Your New Career Here Today With Cambridge
Whether you’ve just graduated high school or are a past Associate graduate who wants to take the next step, we’re here to help. If you have questions about our Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics program or want to apply today, give us a call today at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.