It’s no secret that data is a big part of our world. As technology continues to grow, so does the need for data management professionals. Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology provides students interested in a career in data our online Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics program.
Online Coursework Designed for Your Career Success
The Data Management & Analytics program is a 75-week long program designed to prepare you to enter data-based careers. You’ll study a wide variety of topics that will give you a well-rounded understanding of data science and management, including:
- Data visualization
- Data algorithms
- Data analysis
- Web development foundations
- Data wrangling
If you’re entering this program without a prior degree, you’ll also study general topics such as English, speech and statistics.
Additional Certification Opportunities
Our Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics program also prepares you for additional certification opportunities. Some of these certifications include:
- CompTIA A+ Hardware and Software
- CompTIA Information Technology Fundamentals (ITF+)
- Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP)
- Structured Query-Language Related
What can you do with a Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics? There are many career options such as:
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Analytics Consultant
The Benefits of Our Online Data Management & Analytics Bachelor Program
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology helps many students start their careers each year. Our students choose to study here with us due to the many benefits we offer:
- 100% online program: Our Data Management & Analytics program is offered completely online. This gives you the flexibility you need to learn on your terms, whenever and wherever you need to.
- Improved work/school/life balance: Do you need the flexibility to work and take care of your family while attending school? You can do it all through our online programs.
- Focused classes: Our program includes every topic and subject you need for a successful career in data management.
- Job placement services: Worried about finding a new job after you graduate? We’re here to help! We partner with local businesses to place students in open positions in their chosen fields.
Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics Courses
- College Writing
- Abnormal Psychology
- Microcomputer Applications
- Data Science
- Structured Query Language
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Ethics in Technology
- Scripting and Programming Foundations
- Data Visualization
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Server Administration
- Web Development Foundations and Application
- Data Analysis with R
- Data Wrangling with MongoDB
- Information Technology Capstone
- Advanced Data Visualization
- Technical Communications
Ready to Start Your Career in Data Management & Analytics?
Our Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics is a great next step if you’re ready to start your new tech-based career. Cambridge is here to help. To learn more about this program or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.