Cambridge’s online Associate Degree in Data and Project Management program prepares students to manage and lead complex IT projects in data-driven businesses, including healthcare environments. The online degree experience is geared toward providing the combination of technical skills, organizational skills and people skills required of successful data and project managers.
Online Degree Program Features
The Cambridge data and project management associate degree program provides an educational experience that both students and their future employers find valuable. A small handful of the features that make this program stand out are:
- Broad-based learning: Our online curriculum includes all the technical, data and management-related courses you would expect, but it’s more than that. Students also study English, psychology, speech and other “soft skills” that help students relate to their coworkers and communicate clearly for the betterment of the project.
- Become exam-ready: The data and project management degree program includes in-depth preparation for industry-related exams, such as the Certified Associate in Project Management Exam, the SQL Certification exam, CompTIA A+, and the Google IT Support Professional Certification Exam.
- Job placement: Cambridge is connected to many companies seeking data and project management talent. Our job placement and career services staff help students build resumes, become good interviewers and network with business leaders who could one day be hiring.
Why Choose an Online Data and Project Management Degree Program?
The 75-week data and project management degree program offers a unique experience of online learning delivered by experienced instructors who care about your future. When you attend Cambridge online, you’ll experience:
- Flexible learning: Online courses enable you to continue to live your real life while working toward your degree. We understand your job and family come first, and we’ve built the online program around that reality.
- Engaging coursework: Gain experience with data and project management tools through video courses and innovative online resources that bring learning to life.
- Cost: Your degree is an investment in your future, but it doesn’t have to break the bank. Online programs help keep costs lower, plus Cambridge can help you find financial aid options.
Staying Together, Even Online
You might think online learning could get a little boring, without classes to attend to people to meet. That couldn’t be further from the truth! Cambridge’s online experience is geared toward helping every student feel like they are part of a community. You’ll have access to instructors, staff and other students on a regular basis. Tools we use to make that happen include:
- Video lectures
- Virtual bulletin boards
- Online portal to access class materials and assignment information and submission
Have Questions About the Online Associate Degree Experience? We Have Answers.
The advisors at Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology are ready to speak with you about the Associate Degree in Data and Project Management program. From talking about the overall student experience to the nuts and bolts of signing up for classes, we can help. To get started, please call 877-206-4279 or send us an email.