Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is proud to offer a fully online Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security program. With an in-depth curriculum, you’ll learn everything you need to know to compete in the technology job environment. Plus, you’ll gain the flexibility you need to live your life outside of the classroom.
Our bachelor program is also a great choice for current security professionals wishing to take their careers to the next level.
In-Depth & Online Coursework Designed for Your Success
The Cyber & Network Security program is a 75-week long program designed to prepare you to enter various careers in the tech field. You’ll study a wide variety of topics that will give you a well-rounded understanding of network security, cybersecurity and information technology, including:
- Health information technology
- Security foundations and applications
- Digital forensics
- Information security in healthcare
- Ethics in technology
If you’re entering this program without a prior degree, you’ll also study general topics such as composition, algebra and speech.
Additional Certification Opportunities
Our Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security program also prepares you for additional certification opportunities. Some of these certifications include:
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (ISC2 SSCP) exam
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam
- Certified Internet Webmaster Web Security Associate (CIW-WSA) exam
- CompTIA Security+ exam
- CompTIA A+ exam
- Several other exams, including healthcare IT-specific exams
These additional certifications enable you to choose the right career path for you.
The Benefits of Our Online Cyber & Network Security Bachelor Program
Students ready to start their dream IT careers choose Cambridge for our many benefits:
- 100% online program: Our Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security program is offered completely online from start to finish. Tools such as video and chat features help you communicate with your peers and instructors to round out your studies.
- Easy access to a growing field: Technology is an ever-growing field ripe with opportunities. Cambridge offers you easy access to the education you need to obtain a tech-based career in two years.
- Support: We know that attending a college program can be overwhelming at times. That’s why our faculty and staff are here to support you. We have financial counselors, academic advisors and experienced class instructors to guide you towards success.
- Focused curriculum: All of the classes inside this program were carefully designed to give you the knowledge you need for success. From technical courses to classes that teach critical soft skills, you’ll find it all here.
Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security Courses
- College Writing
- Abnormal Psychology
- Microcomputer Applications
- Data Management Foundations and Applications
- Network Technician
- Business of IT – Project Management
- Information Technology Infrastructure – Development and Operations
- Ethics in Technology
- Scripting and Programming Foundations
- Information Gathering and Vulnerability Analysis
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Web Development Foundations and Applications
- Information Systems Security
- Legal Issues in Information Security
- Information Technology Capstone Project
- Emerging Technologies in Cybersecurity
- Managing Cloud Security
- Technical Communication
Ready to Start Your Career in Cyber & Network Security?
Our Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Network Security is a great next step if you’re ready to start your new career. Cambridge is here to support you. To learn more about this program or to apply today, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.