Cambridge is committed to delivering a rewarding online experience for students pursuing their Cyber and Network Security Certificate. As a certificate student, your learning experience will be tailored to your life, not the other way around.
You’ll benefit from engaging coursework, practical skills development and a faculty and staff that are always ready to jump in and assist you in your educational and career pursuits. In the end, you’ll walk away with a certificate that proves you’re ready for entry-level information security work in the healthcare sector.
Online Certificate Program Features
Cambridge’s online cyber and network security certificate program features several key components that make your educational experience well worth the time and effort:
- Prepare for exams: Healthcare IT and information security employees often need to pass one or more exams before getting hired or soon thereafter. The Cambridge cyber and network security certificate program prepares students for a variety of exams, including CompTIA A+, CIW-WSA, ISC2 SSCP, and CEH.
- Caring instructors and staff: Cambridge instructors are passionate about developing talented information security graduates. You’ll be able to have one-on-one time with your instructors, plus access to a career services department that can help you get your career rolling.
- An appealing end product: Your cyber and network security certificate will show employers that you know your stuff when it comes to healthcare IT security, giving you an advantage in the job search process.
Advantages of Obtaining Your Cyber and Network Security Certificate Online
Cambridge’s online certificate program is an ideal way for many students and active professionals to earn what could be a life-changing credential. What makes the program so helpful?
- 60 weeks: The certification program lasts 48 weeks, meaning you can complete the program and get ready for exams in a little over a year.
- Online learning means balance: If you have a job and/or a family, like many of our students do, you’ll benefit from the fact that online learning can be done on your schedule. You don’t have to quit your job or sacrifice family time.
- Focused curriculum: The certificate coursework is entirely dedicated to giving you the knowledge and skill needed for entry-level healthcare IT security jobs. The certificate curriculum is practical, with clear instruction that truly matters in the real world.
- Classes you can afford: Online instruction is generally less expensive than classroom teaching because there’s less overhead for the university, which means lower tuition for students.
You Are Never on Your Own
Cambridge’s online experience is designed to ensure that students feel connected, to each other and their instructors. Taking online courses should not mean you feel like you’re doing everything alone. That’s why our faculty and staff constantly go above and beyond to help students feel like they are a part of the Cambridge community.
Often, that connection comes through excellent technology. Your classes may take place via video feed, you might have conversations on digital bulletin boards, and your course material will always be available in our easy-to-use online portal. It’s all built to help you become part of the Cambridge culture.
Learn More About the Online Certificate Experience
Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is dedicated to helping you succeed in your healthcare information security career. Earn a cyber and network security certificate online and set yourself up for success. To talk to an advisor about your goals and situation, please call 877-206-4279 or contact us online today.