Are you looking for a career in technology? If so, computer networking might be a great choice for you. Cambridge offers an in-depth and 100% online Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking program.
Our 100% online program has been carefully designed to deliver all of the necessary topics you need for career success. What will your experience in an online program look like? We have the answers you’re looking for here.
The Benefits of an Online Bachelor’s Degree Program
Online learning is a fantastic way to earn your degree. And at Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, there are many benefits to our online programs:
- Flexible learning environment: You can choose to finish your assignments and classes anywhere you need to. It’s easy to do your schoolwork on your own time.
- School/life balance: Do you have a job? Trying to raise a family? You can do it all with the school/life balance online classes provide.
- Hands-on training: While watching online videos is a critical part of your online learning, you’ll also get hands-on training in computer networking through interactive tools.
- Cost savings: Online students don’t have to pay for on-campus housing. Plus, online classes cost less per credit hour.
Why Choose Cambridge?
For students with an Associate degree, our Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking program will take approximately two additional years to complete. If you don’t have an Associate degree, the Bachelor’s program will take four years in total. You’ll learn skills such as networking, troubleshooting hardware, cabling and more.
While you’re studying here with us, you’ll receive many benefits that Cambridge offers to all of our students such as:
- Supportive faculty and staff: Our instructors and staff are here to support you from your first day or class through graduation. Whether you need some study help or encouragement, we’re here for you.
- Certification opportunities: After finishing your degree, you’ll have the opportunity to obtain certifications such as CompTIA, A+, CompTIA Network+ and Cisco Certified Technician – Routing and Switching.
- Career assistance: Our Career Services department is here to help you improve your interview skills and your resumé. Plus, our job placement service will help you find the perfect position in the field.
Start a Career in Computer Networking With Cambridge
Ready to start a new career in computer networking? Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology can help you reach your goals. If you’re ready to apply today or would like more information about the program, give us a call at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.