Computer networking is a fast-growing field. Many students interested in a technology-based career choose computer networking for its many opportunities. Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology is proud to offer a complete Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking program.
During this program, you’ll learn everything you need for career success. Not only will you learn the ins and outs of computer networking, but you’ll also develop strong interpersonal and leadership skills. It’s all a part of Cambridge’s focused curriculum.
75 Weeks of In-Depth Computer Networking Study
Our Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking program takes 75 weeks to complete from start to finish. The program includes a wide range of technical topics to prepare you for the field such as:
- Software and hardware fundamentals
- Network and security foundations
- Software engineering
- Data management foundations
- Scripting and programming
- Machine learning
After you complete your program, you’ll be eligible for many employment opportunities. Some of your career options may include Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Computer Technician and Network Support Specialist.
Our Computer Networking program also prepares you for additional certifications you can obtain to round out your experience:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Cloud+
- CompTIA Project+
- Healthcare-related certifications
Why Students Choose Our Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking Program
You have a ton of choices when it comes to selecting a college program. Yet, students continuously choose Cambridge for our many benefits:
- Remote online learning: Our Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking program is offered 100% online. This means you’ll have the flexibility you need for a great work/life/school balance. All classes are available in our remote learning environment complete with video and chat options.
- Experienced instructors: Each of our instructors has years of experience in their field. You’ll receive industry insights you wouldn’t otherwise get elsewhere.
- Job placement services: After you graduate, we offer job placement services to help you find the perfect new position in local healthcare and business facilities.
- Focused curriculum: During your program, you’ll journey through many courses designed specifically for the computer networking field. When you finish, you’ll know the subject matter required for success.
Online Computer Networking Bachelor Degree Courses
- College Writing
- Abnormal Psychology
- Microcomputer Applications
- Data Management Foundations and Applications
- Scripting and Programming Foundations
- Implementing and Administering Network Solutions
- Cloud Deployment and Operations
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Introduction to Digital Device and Internet of Things
- Software Engineering
- Scripting, Automation and Scaling Tools
- Desktop Virtualization
- Cloud Applications
- Cloud Platform Solutions and Architecture
- Information Technology Capstone
- Managing Cloud Security
- Advanced Data Visualization
- Technical Communications
Learn More About Our Computer Networking Program Today
Is computer networking the right career choice for you? If so, we’re here to support you as you enter the workforce. To learn more about our Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking program, call our team today at 877-206-4279 or send us a message.