Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology, Orlando Campus, attended the Simply IOA Corporate 5K Race the evening of Thursday, April 21st. A team of both students, faculty/staff joined together to represent Cambridge at this annual event to display school spirit and conduct professional networking with corporations to include Healthcare companies within the Central Florida area. Our aim is to promote health preservation by way of exercise and healthy eating habits.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Qualifications Do You Need to Be a Nursing Assistant?
- What Education Is Needed to Become a Patient Care Technician?
- What Education Is Needed to Become a Medical Lab Technician?
- A Day in the Life of a Phlebotomist
- Where Can Radiation Therapists Work?
- What Can I Do With a Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degree?
- Why Choose Radiologic Technology as a Career?
- Orlando Campus attends the Simply IOA Corporate 5K Race
- What Is the Difference Between Health Information Management & Health Information Technology?
- Is Health Information Management in Demand?
- Is Data Management a Major?
- What Is a Data Management Degree?