Are you searching for quality allied health programs near you in Atlanta? Look to Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology. We offer a wide range of medical training and education programs from our Atlanta-area campus based in Sandy Springs. We offer students a safe, welcoming learning environment in which to obtain the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in healthcare careers.
Students searching for an allied health program in the Atlanta area have many options, including four certification programs:
- Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT) Review: This program helps students obtain the education and training required to assist radiologists in the execution of CT imaging and other specialized procedures.
- Certificate in Medical Assistant: This certificate program prepares students for a career as a medical assistant, helping physicians and other medical personnel in many areas such as coding and billing, taking vitals and performing injections and minor procedures.
- Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing Online: This program is built to give students first-hand knowledge of medical coding and billing, health information and electronic health recording. This certificate is available online.
- Certificate in Phlebotomy: During this three-month program, students receive the training required to sit for the examination required by the National Healthcare Association for a career in phlebotomy.
Cambridge College also offers three unique associate programs:
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography: This program offers students hands-on experience in our ultrasound laboratories, clinical rotations through hospitals, imaging facilities and doctor offices, as well as all the training required for a career in sonography.
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology: The curriculum within this program is in accordance with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologies or ARRT guidelines. Students receive the skills necessary to pass the ARRT board exam and excel in careers as radiologic technologists.
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy: Students in this program are given the experience necessary to pass the ARRT board exam and enter careers in the field of radiation therapy.
Additionally, we offer a Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences degree for students looking to further their education into a professional baccalaureate role in radiology. This program is offered completely online with a choice of two tracks including healthcare and education.
Our medical programs include many benefits to students in the Atlanta area, including:
- Flexible schedules and comfortable learning environment
- Classes taught by highly experienced and committed instructors
- Personalized assistance and advice from our entire staff
Explore the Many Benefits of Allied Health Programs Offered at Our Atlanta Campus
There are many benefits to enrolling in a medical training program at our Atlanta campus, including:
- Flexible learning opportunities
- Focused curriculum
- Supportive staff
- Learning aids and support
- Access to cutting-edge technology
When you are enrolled in one of our allied health training programs, you will receive the support and guidance you need to make the most out of your time at Cambridge and to set yourself up for success upon graduation.
Learn More About Medical Programs in the Atlanta Area
At Cambridge, we are proud to offer our online and on-campus programs to students in Atlanta and throughout the United States. To learn more about a program, or to discuss your specific career goals, contact an advisor today.