Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program’s Atlanta Campus student leaders will be volunteering and reaching out to the community once again at the annual “Spring into Healthy Living” Health Fair in the first quarter of 2016, which is sponsored by the Southern Regional Medical Center Foundation in Jonesboro, Georgia. This event allows students to participate in offering free health screens to the community by assisting in screening services such as blood pressure monitoring, adult and pediatric EKG’s and Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI’s) which is a beneficial screening tool in detecting lower extremity arterial disease that often affects seniors and diabetic patients.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Cambridge Faculty Participates in the IOA 5K to benefit The Second Harvest Food Bank
- Cambridge Institute and the Central Florida Disaster Medical Coalition Annual Mass Casualty Event Spring 2019
- Cambridge College’s Orlando Career Services and US Medical Seminars Holds Another Successful Lunch and Learn Seminar
- Memorial Hospital in Miramar Florida is Cambridge College’s Latest Clinical Site
- Cambridge College’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography Students Experience a Unique Day of Testing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Schools – The Cambridge Advantage
- How to Look for a Certified Nursing Assistant Job
- What to Look for in a Medical Assistant School
- How Long Is Sonography School and Is It Hard?
- Can I Work as an LPN While in Nursing School?
- Former Military Leaders Succeeding with Cambridge
- LPN Programs Near Me in the Orlando, Florida, Area