Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program’s Atlanta Campus student leaders will be volunteering and reaching out to the community once again at the annual “Spring into Healthy Living” Health Fair in the first quarter of 2016, which is sponsored by the Southern Regional Medical Center Foundation in Jonesboro, Georgia. This event allows students to participate in offering free health screens to the community by assisting in screening services such as blood pressure monitoring, adult and pediatric EKG’s and Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI’s) which is a beneficial screening tool in detecting lower extremity arterial disease that often affects seniors and diabetic patients.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Certifications Are Needed in Computer Networking?
- What Cambridge IT Program Is Right for You?
- What Certifications Are Needed for Cyber Security?
- What Cambridge Healthcare Program Is Right for You?
- Types of Nursing Degrees
- Top IT Careers for 2023
- Things You Don’t Know About Nursing
- Is Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice?
- Data and Project Management Careers and Job Outlook
- Cyber and Network Security Careers and Job Outlook
- Computer Networking Careers and Job Outlook
- Data and Project Management Job Titles & Salaries