Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program’s Atlanta Campus student leaders will be volunteering and reaching out to the community once again at the annual “Spring into Healthy Living” Health Fair in the first quarter of 2016, which is sponsored by the Southern Regional Medical Center Foundation in Jonesboro, Georgia. This event allows students to participate in offering free health screens to the community by assisting in screening services such as blood pressure monitoring, adult and pediatric EKG’s and Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI’s) which is a beneficial screening tool in detecting lower extremity arterial disease that often affects seniors and diabetic patients.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- DMS Miami Receives Accreditation
- How to Learn Cyber Security at Home
- How to Study IT at Home
- Important Skills to Become a Data Scientist Technician
- Pursuing Cyber Security Without a Technical Background
- Why do I need General Education courses to be a Radiographer?
- Medical Assistant Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- 4 Tips for Going Back to School as an Adult
- How to Have Success During and After the DMS Program
- How DMS Students Can Increase Their Job Opportunities
- Is a Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice?
- Entry-Level Jobs in Cyber Security