Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program’s Atlanta Campus student leaders will be volunteering and reaching out to the community once again at the annual “Spring into Healthy Living” Health Fair in the first quarter of 2016, which is sponsored by the Southern Regional Medical Center Foundation in Jonesboro, Georgia. This event allows students to participate in offering free health screens to the community by assisting in screening services such as blood pressure monitoring, adult and pediatric EKG’s and Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI’s) which is a beneficial screening tool in detecting lower extremity arterial disease that often affects seniors and diabetic patients.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- Are Online Degrees Worth It?
- Online School for IT Certifications
- 4-Year College Alternatives for Those Wanting to Work in Cyber/IT
- What Are Entry-Level Jobs in Cyber Security?
- Important Skills You Need to Have to Become a Data Scientist Technician
- How To Find Your Dream Job in Miami
- Where Can I Study Phlebotomy in Miami?
- How To Break Into the Medical Field in Miami
- How To Look for a CNA Job in Miami
- How Can I Become an Ultrasound Technician in Miami?
- How Can I Become an X-Ray Technician in Miami?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Radiation Therapist in Miami