Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program’s Atlanta Campus student leaders will be volunteering and reaching out to the community once again at the annual “Spring into Healthy Living” Health Fair in the first quarter of 2016, which is sponsored by the Southern Regional Medical Center Foundation in Jonesboro, Georgia. This event allows students to participate in offering free health screens to the community by assisting in screening services such as blood pressure monitoring, adult and pediatric EKG’s and Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI’s) which is a beneficial screening tool in detecting lower extremity arterial disease that often affects seniors and diabetic patients.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Lab Tech
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Lab Technician
- 4 Reasons to Become a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Why Should a Radiologic Technologist Get Their Bachelor’s Degree?
- How Do I Become an Ultrasound Technician in Orlando?
- Six Healthcare Career Opportunities in Miami
- Holiday Gift Drive to Benefit St. Monica Catholic Church
- Is Being a Radiation Therapist a Good Career Choice in Miami?
- What to Look for in a Healthcare Education School in Miami
- What Is it Like to Be a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in Miami?
- 5 Reasons to Become a Medical Assistant in Miami
- How Do I Become a CNA in Miami?