Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program’s Atlanta Campus student leaders will be volunteering and reaching out to the community once again at the annual “Spring into Healthy Living” Health Fair in the first quarter of 2016, which is sponsored by the Southern Regional Medical Center Foundation in Jonesboro, Georgia. This event allows students to participate in offering free health screens to the community by assisting in screening services such as blood pressure monitoring, adult and pediatric EKG’s and Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI’s) which is a beneficial screening tool in detecting lower extremity arterial disease that often affects seniors and diabetic patients.
Recent Cambridge News, Articles & Blog
- What Kind of Jobs Are Available for HIM Graduates?
- Is Health Information Management a Stressful Job?
- Is Health Information Management a Good Career?
- How Do I Become a Health Information Manager?
- Is Pharmacy Technician a Good Career Choice?
- What Does a Health Information Manager Do?
- What Is Health Information Management?
- What Do Medical Lab Technicians Do?
- What Education Is Needed for Cyber Security?
- What Degree Does a Medical Lab Technician Need?
- How Do I Become a Medical Lab Technician?
- Is an X-Ray Technician a Good Career?